Luguelin Santos

Tiger80

1257271.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LuguelùÃ_Santos Luguelùà Santos (born 12 November 1993) is a Dominican sprinter. He and his siblings were raised by a single mother without any help from his father. He used to run without running shoes, for a long time barefoot. At his 16 he said: " Most of the times one goes to sleep without having dinner and one goes out to practice without having eaten. Sometimes in school, because I also wanted to be a good student, one goes without eating any breakfast. When in school, I remained in the classroom during the breaks because unlike the "kids with family" I did not have anything to eat, but it was OK, I used the time to do homework." He is an alum of the Interamerican University of Puerto Rico in San GermáÃ, Puerto Rico. [1] About his house and neighborhood he said "When it rains one is afraid that the ceiling will crumble because of the wind, and the house gets wet as it is full of leaks. Because this is a dangerous neighborhood, when one hears something out the window you stay quiet, whether they sneak in or not." Later he added "When it is raining, one needs to add plastic bags from his feet to his ankles, inside must of the houses in our neighborhood" " He won a gold medal in the 400 m at the 2010 Summer Youth Olympics.[2] He won the silver medal in the 400 m at the 2012 Summer Olympics.[3] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :hatsoff::hatsoff: Here is a Guy who was not even getting proper food even at the age of 16 and at the age of 18 he won silver medal in Olympics.And the plenty of Indians just keep on complaing about facilities