Soldier memorial desecrated

surajmal

^ the Govt itself could be wishing for these types of events to help polarise the Muslim vote bank in its favour... I wouldn't be surprised if there are more "riots" in the run up to 2012 elections...
Looks like election campaign has started for Congress.

When was the last time these muslim organizations ever worried about any other Indian or any non muslim any where ? The world will soon get sick of these people and their selective victim mentality. I hope every one of these bastards is made to pay for this . As for the shiv sena rats....once agaion when the time for action came...they went hiding in their burrows.I wish they had for once tried to stand up to these fellow goons. Wish they had finished off each other.

This is a very good article. And unfortunately, every word of the author is true. It is a very sad and shameful reality that the government didn't permit Anna Hazare's fast at Azad Maidan but permitted the Raza Academy to hold this rally. What signal are they trying to send? Peaceful protesters are not welcome, but if you are a hooligan we will bend over backwards and let you rally and damage public property? Headless chicken running this city of 1.8 crores. The Raza Academy ( academy really is a misnomer, its more a collection of disgruntled delusional self righteous thugs) are you aware that the Government of Syria has killed more Muslims than the Burmese military junta. At least 10 times more. Are you aware that the Taliban has killed more Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan than the Burmese have in Burma? Yet you choose to gloss over those atrocities and highlight this one? Have there been any such demonstrations even in Bangladesh ( the Muslims of Burma are of Bangladeshi ethnicity) about these atrocities in Burma? Hypocrites of the highest order. I can understand that people are concerned about the plight of their coreligionists and the their grievances might even be legitimate. But damaging public property, desecrating the statue of jawans who have actually done something for the country, burning media vehicles, torching private vehicles and molesting female police officers is no way to protest. It has been established that the arson was preplanned. The bunch of people ( who may or may not be related to the Raza Academy, which we don't know yet) who started the arson were well prepared with kerosine/petrol bottles etc. This is probably the only time in my life that I have appreciated the work of the Mumbai police. Not only have they identified and arrested many of the rioters, they have also interrogated those on the dais. The Raza academy maybe asked to pay for the damages, if it is proven that some of the people on the stage were inciting the crowd. Muslim leadership in Mumbai ( and in India on the whole) is in the pits. The tragedy is that ******** like these,i.e people from the Raza Academy have followers. Not a single leader will highlight the real issues- abject lack of education, abysmal health standards compared to the Indian average, women empowerment etc. Apart from making people feel that they are persecuted, and exploit people, what has any leader done? At the end of the day, if this is how we (Muslims) behave in what is supposed to be our most pious month, we are ourselves to blame for the image that we have.
u a muslim or south indian? mariyam name is a common name

Thats the point. These self professed protectors of Mumbai are only capable of making life a living hell for unarmed biharis. Otherwise they sit with their thumbs shoved up their ass like Maha Chew tiyas they are.
As for the shiv sena rats....once agaion when the time for action came...they went hiding in their burrows.I wish they had for once tried to stand up to these fellow goons. Wish they had finished off each other.
Why are you two suggesting vigilante justice as a good thing ?

Mumbai violence: Organiser admits 'irresponsible' speech http://www.indianexpress.com/news/mumbai-violence-organisers-admit-remarks-against-media-led-to-tension/987198/

“There were several persons on the stage. One irresponsible person made statements regarding the media coverage. He was immediately stopped and attempts were made to calm the situation. We had no idea that this will happen,” he said, condemning the attack on the media.

Things like these increasingly alienate the liberals in our country. You just have to go to Hyderabad or Azamgarh for that matter, the situation is pathetic. These right wing nuts can pack their bags and move to our "superpower" neighbour if they want. At the least, the people seen in the photos need to be deported to experience life in our padosi country. ****ing bigots.

Things like these increasingly alienate the liberals in our country. You just have to go to Hyderabad or Azamgarh for that matter, the situation is pathetic. These right wing nuts can pack their bags and move to our "superpower" neighbour if they want. At the least, the people seen in the photos need to be deported to experience life in our padosi country. ****ing bigots.
+1

I so wish it wasnt, but it does look like the Pakistani flag. You can try comparing the flags of these bigots and that of Pakistan's.
It looks like, but it's not. All flag related to Muslim organizations/parties look like this only. But it's certainly not Pakistan's flag.
As Texy said, no one should tolerate desecration of our martyrs graves. Am not jingoistic by any measure, but the least we can do for someone who has given his life to defend the idea of India is to respect them and their memory. Karma is a *****, the politicians who are pandering to these right wing nuts and changing the demographic of the country for vote bank politics will one day atleast need to answer to their grand children.
No one should, but there are many who can.

It looks like, but it's not. All flag related to Muslim organizations/parties look like this only. But it's certainly not Pakistan's flag. No one should, but there are many who can.
I have lived in Hyderabad mate, and I can tell you first hand abt the nutjobs on old city. They are perfectly capable of this and us debating on what flag it was is strictly academic IMO.

I have lived in Hyderabad mate' date=' and I can tell you first hand abt the nutjobs on old city. [b']They are perfectly capable of this and us debating on what flag it was is strictly academic IMO.
I have no doubts. When people can openly give a lecture in favor of Pakistan and how they have to fulfill the dreams of greater Pakistan in the presence of Laloo Yadav and many other people then they can certainly do anything.