Soldier memorial desecrated

surajmal

Amar-Jawan-Jyoti-2.jpgQz6vD.jpgamar-jawan-jyoti.jpg :isalute:
Only in India...they get the balls to do such thing and get away scot free with the blessed hands of kangress on top....faaking disgrace.. Why are other muslim organizations not speaking up against this? They would be up in arms if a cartoon is drawn or Salman Rushdie makes an appearance....hypocrites? why are people surprised? how do u think 26/11 and other events w/o inside help?

Mashallah! Thread is still open. :hatsoff: One thing I want to add is that even though these people are despicable creatures, more riots of this sort will push the Secular Brigade towards the right. So not everything is bad. Unfortunately, this shift isn't happening quickly enough and next couple of generations are going to pay the price for Congress' fv ck ups.

One thing I want to add is that even though these people are despicable creatures, more riots of this sort will push the Secular Brigade towards the right.
Thats the best thing which is happening out of all these incidents . The militant ideology is getting exposed slowly and slowly .

at first i was filled with rage thinking oh he desecrated "THE" amaer jawan jyoti which is in delhi, but then i read it was replica of sort made right in the middle of the street. seriously what the phuck were Maharashtra government expecting?? if it wasnt Muslim , a mob belonging to any other community or profession would have desecrated it. stop degrading the importance of amar jawan jyoti by building in some random street.build something new you unoriginal baskets. seriously for me the desecreation started with Maharashtra government when they build it.

godddd.... This pic makes my blood boil... Now I have so much hatred for this *******s. I hate them to the core. Wish i have gun to kill these mofos.
What I didn't get is why these people attacked the jawan memorial? The protest was about Bodo-Bangladeshi conflict? Does this mean deep down the animosity towards the majority and the country was already breeding inside...it just needed a bit of kick to show itself up on the surface?

In 24 hrs, Martyrs' Memorial gets back its original look MUMBAI: It took 24 hours for 59-year-old Vijay Sable and his team of five, including his son and art director Kuna, to put back the 1857 Martyrs' Memorial back in shape after it was desecrated by two youths, part of the mob that went on the rampage on Saturday. At 2am on Wednesday, Sable added the final touches to the rifle and helmet made from fibre glass and made it ready for the Independence Day. "We burnt the candle to finish this work. The desecration of the memorial was unfortunate as the soldiers had laid down their lives for the country. It would have normally taken two days. But we finished it in 24 hours," Sable, a resident of Chandanwadi in Marine Lines, said. "The rifle has been replicated as we had a reference draft. It has a fibre glass encasing for protection. This is my first job for the BMC," he said. Two youths, who were part of the rioters, desecrated the monument built in memory of Syed Hussain and Mangal Gadia-two Indian soldiers-who were blown apart by a canon in October 1857 by the British during what is called the first war of independence. They damaged the memorial depicting a rifle with a helmet. "Everybody in the city is angry with the destruction of the memorial. It shows that the people who did that have no feeling of national pride at all. The police should definitely make an example of this incident by prosecuting the people responsible for this. I hope the organizers of the rally are made to pay for this. It would also be good if the BMC added a plaque at such installations to explain to the many ignorant people the history behind these installations all around the city, so that in future no other symbols of our history are wiped out in moments of madness and unpatriotic behaviour," said Bandra resident Anil Joseph. http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/In-24-hrs-Martyrs-Memorial-gets-back-its-original-look/articleshow/15510905.cms

this is shameful but as we say "it is a time bomb which is ticking quite fast".in next 20-30 years indians have to take position.they cant always be sitting on the fence.these photos have put fence sitters on the right wing(as seen on facebook).you cant always say all things are hunky-dory. just in-nort eastern people are leaving bangalore due to threat from muslims. the question is are we ready for takin positions or we still loved to be on the fence?

What I didn't get is why these people attacked the jawan memorial? The protest was about Bodo-Bangladeshi conflict? Does this mean deep down the animosity towards the majority and the country was already breeding inside...it just needed a bit of kick to show itself up on the surface?
no it was not bodo-bangladeshi fight ,it was bodo-muslim fight according to left wing liberalist media.

Why is the attack on the memorial an attack only on the majority? It is an attack on the nation. The monument, btw, was built in memory of two soldiers of the first war of Independence of 1857. One Hindu, and the other a Muslim.
Only in India...they get the balls to do such thing and get away scot free with the blessed hands of kangress on top....faaking disgrace..
Many of the hooligans have been arrested and charged with various offenses. The hunt is on for the ones who have desecrated the memorial.
Why are other muslim organizations not speaking up against this? They would be up in arms if a cartoon is drawn or Salman Rushdie makes an appearance....hypocrites?
Quite a few Muslim organizations have unequivocally spoken against this. Imams who lead prayer congregations in various mosques have helped the police in identifying some of the rioters. Your wider point still stands. There is a huge level of hypocrisy. And organizations like the Raza Academy are nothing but hypocrites and opportunists.

Only in India...they get the balls to do such thing and get away scot free with the blessed hands of kangress on top....faaking disgrace.. Why are other muslim organizations not speaking up against this? They would be up in arms if a cartoon is drawn or Salman Rushdie makes an appearance....hypocrites? why are people surprised? how do u think 26/11 and other events w/o inside help?
exactly my thoughts

I wish they find these two bastards and shoot them in the head.
What will acheive that? The people who are brainwashing will make them Martyr in the eyes of many ,soon 2 will become 200.Catch the main culprits which are behind this voilence,arrest all mullahs which are brainwashing them.

Viral video helps cops nab trigger-happy rioter who pinched police gunA video on YouTube may have allowed Salim Allah Rakha Chaulkiya his 15 minutes of fame, but it also led to his arrest yesterday.
http://www.mid-day.com/news/2012/aug/170812-mumbai-Viral-video-helps-cops-nab-trigger-happy-rioter-who-pinched-police-gun.htm Hold your horses. The miscreants have started to get rounded up. Mumbai Police will get them.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2012/aug/170812-mumbai-Viral-video-helps-cops-nab-trigger-happy-rioter-who-pinched-police-gun.htm Hold your horses. The miscreants have started to get rounded up. Mumbai Police will get them.
Guiding light! An officer said Salim used to supply torches at Oshiwara police station among other places. When the video footage was made available to them, some cops were able to recognise him, and one even had his phone number. They then called him up, pretending they needed some flashlights. When Salim came to deliver the merchandise at a designated shop in Jogeshwari, he was arrested.
Saala Chewtiyaa,,,, and look what he is wearing.. sherwani ...:finger: