Will you follow ICL?

Will you follow ICL?  

1. 1.

• I will try to watch as many games as possible
    • I will watch a couple of matches live if time permits
    • I will watch them only if there is nothing else on TV and i have a cold beer in my hand
    • I would rather watch paint dry

With the news of 5 pakistani players joining added to Lara' date='Warne,Mcgrath(?), the ICL could actually take off and provide alternative entertainment. But how many of us will follow this league?[/quote'] I will, if there is no international cricket involving India being shown on any other channel.

Why not, I'll try and watch as many as possible. I would like to watch but am not sure if that is going to be shown globally. Also the timing matters. If it starts midnight my time I wouldn't bother watching it. If there's a test match going on I don't mind losing a little sleep but I won't lose sleep over a Twenty20.

I think this something that we as fans have a responsibility to support. Even though Z's reasons for opening this league are purely commerial, having a rival and successful league to BCCI is very good for Indian cricket. We need to make sure that we as fans do our part to make this work. They would need the upfront support by fans (watching on TV or going to stadiums) and its critical that we do our part. A real competition to BCCI will force them into being more professional!

I voted for the third option. Does anyone here want ICL to supplant international cricket? Do you want international cricket to end? Would your passions be as roused watching Dhoni, playing for Delhi Jalebis, batter Actor, playing for Kolkata Sandeshes, as opposed to Dhoni doing the same to Actor in an Ind-Pak game? Will you celebrate a Chennai Idlis win over Bangalore Bondas as fervently as you would an Indian over England in a test series? While I'm happy for the fringe players and domestic players who have been toiling for years without much monetary reward, I, for one, hope that this circus doesn't take off to the heights it threatens to.

I voted for the third option. Does anyone here want ICL to supplant international cricket? Do you want international cricket to end? Would your passions be as roused watching Dhoni, playing for Delhi Jalebis, batter Actor, playing for Kolkata Sandeshes, as opposed to Dhoni doing the same to Actor in an Ind-Pak game? Will you celebrate a Chennai Idlis win over Bangalore Bondas as fervently as you would an Indian over England in a test series? While I'm happy for the fringe players and domestic players who have been toiling for years without much monetary reward, I, for one, hope that this circus doesn't take off to the heights it threatens to.
In a way I agree with gambo..... I wouldn't want this circus to distract from real cricket. What if this circus takes away all sponsors from test cricket? Do you know all (ok most )people who care about test cricket are here ...... I hope too many idiots don't like this form of cricket .........:confused_smile:
I voted for the third option. Does anyone here want ICL to supplant international cricket? Do you want international cricket to end? Would your passions be as roused watching Dhoni, playing for Delhi Jalebis, batter Actor, playing for Kolkata Sandeshes, as opposed to Dhoni doing the same to Actor in an Ind-Pak game? Will you celebrate a Chennai Idlis win over Bangalore Bondas as fervently as you would an Indian over England in a test series?
Absolutely. How cool would it be to have a cricket league equivalent of the Premiership ?
Guest dada_rocks

Oke regarding OP question I kept watching cricket match between Pakistan and SA all through nite during my honeymoon trip..:haha:....... ( I still keep hearing from the better half that , that was one bad trip, during day I used to be in conference and during nite there used to be non-stop cricket on TV).. I guess that answers the question