Mumbai model says Asad Rauf used her for sex *NSFW pics*

bajrang

How is he a fool? The type of personality Asad rauf has even a 40+ fat pakistani woman will think twice to marry him and he got a hot indian model to ****.Use to India mein hi jannat naseeb ho gayi
He is not a single guy. He is a married man with kids. Life doesn't end after those 15-20 minutes. Its gonna be embarrassing for him. His wife and kids will going through a lot of **** because of him and that will be painful. The way girl has used him in this case, he is definitely a fool.

How is he using her for sex when she is willing to have sex with him? Women like this are a disgrace.
I don't get it with these girls. What is up with them? Are their vaginas somehow just lying around that someone just came around and used it when they weren't paying attention? And what's worse they are trivializing a serious crime and doing a disservice to women who actually are raped.

How is he a fool? The type of personality Asad rauf has even a 40+ fat pakistani woman will think twice to marry him and he got a hot indian model to ****.Use to India mein hi jannat naseeb ho gayi
:omg: I didn't knew this was that standard of even jannat has gone down.

How is he using her for sex when she is willing to have sex with him? Women like this are a disgrace.
I have no symapthy for women who sleep with men on promise of marriage and then cry foul when the marriage does not happen. If your vigrginity matter so much, preserve it till marriage. I know girls that would not agree to have sex no matter what someone promises them. They are very clear about it. Women who go to bed with other men know very well what they are putting at risk. Then calling it rape is just plain hypocricy.

I have no symapthy for women who sleep with men on promise of marriage and then cry foul when the marriage does not happen. If your vigrginity matter so much' date=' preserve it till marriage. I know girls that would not agree to have sex no matter what someone promises them. They are very clear about it. Women who go to bed with other men know very well what they are putting at risk. Then calling it rape is just plain hypocricy.[/quote'] +1 They should be jailed if you ask me :cantstop:

Asad Rauf denies sexually exploiting Bollywood starlet "I do remember the girl. She was keen to be part of the Bigg Boss TV show and wanted me to put in a word for her, I don’t remember where I met her" Rauf said. "During our travels around the world and at the Indian Premier League parties we meet a number of fans and people in the show business. They request you for pictures and we oblige." "Out of my 10,000 followers on Facebook, 99 per cent are from India," he said. "If there is any truth in what this girl is saying, and in case she has some concrete evidence, I am ready to come down to India to be questioned." http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/08/15/asad-rauf-denies-sexually-exploiting-bollywood-starlet/

Why am I not surprised? You are not a famous paki if you haven't had a controversy :hail:
so you feel here an unknown Pakistani trying to scandalize himself with a leading indian celebrity to get some cheap publicity? :cantstop:

How did he take this pics if he wasn't involved with her...was there a gun to his head? It's OBVIOUS that they both had relations...she used him for fame & $$ and he used her as his side pillow to prevent his backache saala thadki buddha B_Id_309116_Asad_Rauf.jpgB_Id_309114_Asad_Rauf.jpgB_Id_309112_Asad_Rauf.jpg

Asad Rauf denies sexually exploiting Bollywood starlet "I do remember the girl. She was keen to be part of the Bigg Boss TV show and wanted me to put in a word for her, I donÃÕ remember where I met her" Rauf said. "During our travels around the world and at the Indian Premier League parties we meet a number of fans and people in the show business. They request you for pictures and we oblige." "Out of my 10,000 followers on Facebook, 99 per cent are from India," he said. "If there is any truth in what this girl is saying, and in case she has some concrete evidence, I am ready to come down to India to be questioned." http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/08/15/asad-rauf-denies-sexually-exploiting-bollywood-starlet/
Asad-Rauf-scandal1.jpg So he obliged to take pictures rather comprimisingly, I should say :wink: I would like to know what did they just finish eating up? Butter Chicken Korma? :cantstop: at the one posted by Texy!