Razzaq callz it a day

Good for him really. PCB is stupid not enough to convince him to stay back. They have been going around threatening the players and that simply isn't the best way to deal a coup. Imagine us folks if threatened by our current employers we won't take it nicely. I hope this move works for him and hopefully ICL will also in due course play extended games than just sticking to Twenty20s.

ICL has grand plans of expanding it first to 50 over games and then to even longer one. I missed a very good program on NDTV yesterday where it was was discussed with a VP from Essel Group saying all these things.
As predicted. All of them are greedy. I expect the ICL to fail miserably if they try too many things.
ICL has grand plans of expanding it first to 50 over games and then to even longer one. I missed a very good program on NDTV yesterday where it was was discussed with a VP from Essel Group saying all these things.
i saw that program chandan.. sidhu asusual went ballistic.. he just couldn't let jadeja aur that essel guy say anything.. :haha: