The US Open 2012

Cricketics

Good news and bad news. Let's start with bad news. Nadal is Out. Hopefuly he recovers fast. Good news - We have our very own Yuki Bhambri who might play in main draw this time in singles, provided he qualify after winning few games in the qualifying round. So let's cheer for the young gun from India, YUKI BHAMBRI.

Good news and bad news. Let's start with bad news. Nadal is Out. Hopefuly he recovers fast. Good news - We have our very own Yuki Bhambri who might play in main draw this time in singles, provided he qualify after winning few games in the qualifying round. So let's cheer for the young gun from India, YUKI BHAMBRI.
u always steal my threads :((

Some details about the qualifying rounds should be good.

Federer has told "it is pretty bad" about Nadal's injury. I think this is looking worse for him. He is kind of guy who would give his life for every point. His game primarily revolves around his physical fitness compared to some of the other guys. So he better focusses on returning to his best physical fitness.

Though I am not a fan' date=' but I wish Rafa a speedy recovery for the sake of healthy competition in tennis. :pray:[/quote'] Why do you think, Tennis needs Rafa for a healthy competition? ICF has voted that Federer faced better competition before Rafa came on the scene :dontknow: