EPL 2012-13 Season!

adi B

On the replay it looked a very harsh pen to give but when i saw it in real time it looked a blatant handball. It was a mistake but not a howler. If you want to see some disgraceful refereeing you should watch Serie A.
Even in real time it looked harsh imo and whats worse is the referee was standing a yard away.Its palin ineptitude that he can get decisions despite being so close to the action. As for Seria A i watch them but i dont trust their credibility frankly and amazingly almnost everytime Juve get the decisions in their favour(Juve - Inter last week perfect example).Not surprising with their previous history i suppose

Another one bites the dust at Stamford Bridge. Chelski parts ways with Roberto di Matteo following their 3-0 loss to Juventus in their Champions League fixture this morning (Australian time): http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/2986865/title/statement-on-roberto-di-matteo Looks like they might become the first club in gawd knows how long to fail to qualify for the knockout round of the UCL the season after winning it. This might be what led to his downfall, quite apart from their recent indifferent form in the premiership. However, given that they have the World Club Championship next month, this is bizarre timing even by Roman Abramovich's standards.

Wenger's time was over 3-4 years ago' date=' don't know why management has persisted with him for so long.[/quote'] no joke,he will win fa/capital cup ,reach semi final of ucl,finish 4th in the league nd shut all his critics....

Wenger's time was over 3-4 years ago' date=' don't know why management has persisted with him for so long.[/quote'] because he makes millions for the directors every year by selling our captain and best players. in turn they pay him Ž£7 million a year with no pressure to win trophies. look at this table, why wouldn't they love him - mu5u2u6e.jpg

Any team will regress if 6 to 7 best players leave in a year or 2. Arsenal has simply not replaced the players they have sold. How can you expect a team to show the same level of performance after selling players like Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri, Song, Clichy I like Man Utd but its always better to have strong Arsenal and Liverpool teams. The matches against them used to be legendary. Now we are left with mercenaries like City and Chelsea.