Why do you hate English team so much ?  

1. 1.

• Barbie
    • Beefy
    • Nasser fakir Hussain
    • Snobbish condescending attitude of the English towards sub continent
    • Pompous English media in general
    • Others

So I was just wondering, there isn't any side in the world that I looooooooove to see beaten than our beloved former rulers who invented the game. If you feel that same passion please feel free to express it ( not that it needs an invitation ). It is interesting how the Commies with the predictability of faithful geyser keep talking about the glory of last 18 months. Yes, they have been dominating world cricket if you don't consider the games against Pak and SL. They have been absolutely battered in the first test at home like we were battered away. There are times you are pinching yourself at the alternate reality that they are trying to convey.

It is not just cricket all sports. They are really nice when they lose. They are fun to watch when they go after their own players. But when they win.. they are goddamn awful. They hype to Nth degree. To me Nasser Hussain is enough to generate lot of hate. What a sore loser he is. A self confessed WUM.

It is not just cricket all sports. They are really nice when they lose. They are fun to watch when they go after their own players. But when they win.. they are goddamn awful. They hype to Nth degree. To me Nasser Hussain is enough to generate lot of hate. What a sore loser he is. A self confessed WUM.
Yeah my opinion has changed drastically on him. Initially I thought he was good. Now I want someone to bash him in.
All you hate them because they took away no. 1 position from your team by beating them like a rented mule. :)
+1 Also, apart from the "donkeys" comment I wonder what Nasser Hussain has done. Ian Botham definitely is over the top. Mike Atherton - I'm not too sure, I quite like him.

what is this misguided notion that they have dominated world cricket, they won one fricking away series against a depleted Aussies side and everyone is saying how they have dominated world cricket, away from they are still useless. At home they are strong side but nowhere a great side, they had everything going for them in last couple of seasons. We are seeing the real England now, when ball does not swing their bowlers are almost toothless and Swann's swansong is over. For some reason these guys were swinging the old ball and new ball so prodigious last two seasons I wonder what they were upto.