Why do you hate English team so much ?  

1. 1.

• Barbie
    • Beefy
    • Nasser fakir Hussain
    • Snobbish condescending attitude of the English towards sub continent
    • Pompous English media in general
    • Others

Never hated this England side. Yeah there are a few dopes around Swann and Broad, every team has at least one or two around, anyone remember Andre Nel. It's hard to hate Strauss. Likes of Finn or Cook never indulge over the top sledging. The only team I have really hated was Australia under Steve Waugh, primarily because they took sledging to the next level of unacceptability and they themselves weren't able to handle when roles were reserved.

I went with 2, 3, 4 and 5 :smiley: I never disliked English team ever before but the likes of Hussain, Atherton, Botham, Vaughan converted me. Even Aussies were not able to do so. It's one thing to say that the team is cr@ which Aussies like Chappell said and fair enough, but English took India bashing to a whole new level going on against the team, IPL, BCCI and Indian cricket in general and their glee was palpable. After last year's series I can never see myself support England ever again. I thought Aussies were arrogant pr***s but man was I wrong!

Well they're overrated, i'd rather see SA on top of the test rankings. Having said that, for those annoying ones like Hussain they have very good ones like Gower and very good ENGLISH players like Anderson, Finn & Swann. Ravi, how could you miss the SA factor in the team ?

i like their team, their players are nice guys and all, but the way their media and pundits hyped them up as the next 'great' side of the decade, the next australia or west indies that would dominate cricket for the next 10 years was really pathetic. some of their dimwits even claimed that they would be favourites to win the ODI world cup, LOL. the delusion reached epic heights. i think now they know what they truly are, a team that is only capable of beating mediocre, underprepared opposition at home. They will drop tests to every single team away from home. i'd even back NZ to win a test against them when they tour there. for all their celebrated bowling 'strength', they only have 1 truly good fast bowler, and that's steve finn. anderson and broad average in the 30s, bowl military medium pace and only do well in certain conditions. back down to earth where you belong, ingerlund.

I dont hate, but was shocked! TBH I started watching cricket in 92, I have always seen poms demolished by India and Australia. I was furious at India's new ODI kit which was dark blue, I have always related dark blue color to ODI minnows ie. England before Pieterson arrival. Its very tough to not hate Barbie who believes batsmen is out everytime he appeals, self proclaimed cool guy who just cant control his tongue/fingers Swan, pretending to be always naive Bell, Charlatan Prior. Strauss, Cook, Kevin, Trott, Jammy are nice guys. Cook is so ****ing beautiful, I love his teeth esp. Collingwood used to be my fav. eng cricketer. and Ian Botham is a box, Other commies are fine, even Hussain is okay, I think we are targetting him for no reason.

media mainly.... There was a hilarious article not long back in cricinfo by David hopes where he was picking 5 all time legendary teams.. and guess what the current xi made it :hysterical: Well too much to expect from guys who even organized a ticker tape parade and awarded mbes and obes for winning a test series against australia . I can only shudder in shock what might happen if they win the world cup... they might confer honorary kingship to cook, barbie the queen and swann the court jester.... ****ing morons and they call us cricket fanatics

media mainly.... There was a hilarious article not long back in cricinfo by David hopes where he was picking 5 all time legendary teams.. and guess what the current xi made it :hysterical: Well too much to expect from guys who even organized a ticker tape parade and awarded mbes and obes for winning a test series against australia . I can only shudder in shock what might happen if they win the world cup... they might confer honorary kingship to cook, barbie the queen and swann the court jester.... ****ing morons and they call us cricket fanatics
That was George Dobell, but still, :laugh:
All you hate them because they took away no. 1 position from your team by beating them like a rented mule. :)
actually i respected and even liked some of them for doing exactly that..it was after getting to no 1 and then their snobbishness that kinda did it for me. Now i want to see them humiliated like before.
I went with 2' date=' 3, 4 and 5 :smiley: I never disliked English team ever before but the likes of Hussain, Atherton, Botham, Vaughan converted me. Even Aussies were not able to do so. It's one thing to say that the team is cr@ which Aussies like Chappell said and fair enough, but English took India bashing to a whole new level going on against the team, IPL, BCCI and Indian cricket in general and their glee was palpable. After last year's series I can never see myself support England ever again. I thought Aussies were arrogant pr***s but man was I wrong![/quote'] + 100 man we have to be friends in real life.