Rumour: Is cricketer Rohit Sharma dating British-Indian actress Sofia Hayat?

J P K

It seems there's something brewing between the Indian cricketer and the British-Indian actress. Rohit Sharma might have lost the confidence of the Indian selectors after his recent disastrous Sri Lankan tour but looks like he has definitely found favour with British-Indian actress Sofia Hayat. The actress was last seen in Diary of A Butterfly and will soon take part in a TV reality show Superstud. We came across a cosy picture of the two that made us wonder if it's the case of, "We are just friends" or there is something cooking between the two. A source informs us, "Apparently, the duo have been spending a lot of time together, partying and meeting up with friends and going out for coffee dates. Recently they were seen entering a hotel in Juhu for coffee. They later exited the place almost 5 hours after entering it." sofia-aug17.jpg Sofia did not revert but a close friend of the actress says, "Yes, they know each other very well and are very close friends. It will be best if they themselves comment about their relationship with each other." Time to spill the beans, guys! http://ibnlive.in.com/news/is-cricketer-rohit-sharma-dating-sofia-hayat/282975-8-66.html

sofia-virat-kohli.jpegac0b6c72152530ee70de0969aeaf58bf_1337660669.jpg
Is Sofia Hayat, the sexy British model taking advantage of her picture which she posed with Virat Kohli in night club during the Indian tour to England? Sofia now alleges that Virat Kohli contacted her for one night stand. The 24 year hot Sofia says, “When I was in London shooting for a film, Virat approached me through one of our common friends for one night party offer.” Well, when media asked this to Virat recently in Bangalore, Virat said “You should have asked her. I don’t have anybody in my life currently. We work so hard on the ground, so there is no harm in partying,”