Yuvraj will show his worth in this series

Ram

Top Gun , MVP , Show-stopper , One level ahead - No words to describe this man. For 2 years now , he has been India's best ODI batsman. Awesome ! Sachin may have top scored in this series so far , but i have no doubts in my mind on who has been India's best batsman so far.

Its an amazing transformation from being an eccentric , talented and tempramental youngster into a consistent match winner for India. All credit to Chappell . Its not the runs he makes , but the way he makes. He has the bowling attack literally at his mercy. This guy is one hell of a player.

Amazing player he is indeed. Every time I see him bat I feel he is being wasted not being played in the test side. I think he currently is in the form of his life. If he doesn't play test cricket now it is a loss for India. After Tendulkar and Rahul, Yuvi is the one I'm eager to watch every game.

Amazing player he is indeed. Every time I see him bat I feel he is being wasted not being played in the test side. I think he currently is in the form of his life. If he doesn't play test cricket now it is a loss for India.
100% true! He has a new resolve these days, like he knows the middle order batting is resting on his shoulders. Regretfully, he may never be considered as captain material by selectors.

Yuvraj has a huge role to play in the next 5-6 years of Indian cricket. It is said that a batsman is generally at his best between 27-31. Yuvi is just entering that phase. If his current form is not his best form , i even shudder to think what his best would be. I am pretty sure there is a proper structured plan to give VRS to our eternal middle order batsman like Ganguly , Sachin and Dravid etc. Ganguly will be gone in max 12-15 months. Dravid will follow suit. Sachin will need a little more prodding. I quite like an Indian batting order comprising of Sehwag , Karthik , Yuvraj , Tiwary , Dhoni etc.

When the bowling gets better and the ball starts moving' date=' Yuvraj will choke. For that matter so does and will the entire team.[/quote'] did you not observe him against pakistain in the test series in 2006 and then the ODIs? this guy can play the moving ball. there is however a certain threshold to the amount of movement of the pitch that even the finest batsmen on earth can combat. for instance, the swing zaheer and rp purchased in the second and third test would have outdone our own dravid and sachin 9 days out of 10.