India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

Hahahaha..What a cop out. Here's something you and Hindu fanatics should do well to realize. You and every single citizen of India has equal rights, 1 vote. You are no different to any SRK saar.
I am well aware about these famous democratic verses...all I need to say is in India media and self-apologetic crowd use this freedom to conduct subtle psy-ops, and that's not fair being a responsible citizen...saar democracy and freedom is no excuse for contnuing your covert agenda and label others as fanatic hindus who point out these hidden motives.
So I suppose as usual from a topic at hand(in this case Bollywood) you shall take me into another round of history/agrression/ROP/population bakwaas. Long story short you and likes of you would end up with a proud claim - Sorry I do not want to talk on the topic. :haha: Get your butt back to topic at hand Saar!
Nahin Mahashay...no need to attempt a self-assessment. any attempt will be futile since brain-washing is complete. Hence it's better to get back to topic.:D
Hain..whatever happened to Modi making a movie on Azharuddin? Or Bal Thackeray? No takers from lungidhaari crew I take it. :haha::haha:
They or any other don't resort to psy-ops through movies....itaney neechey nahin gir gaye hain...these are the areas of p-sec and commie crowd. And just for info...Bal Thakre's daughter in law is still in movie making and if they wish they can easily churn out psy-op movie but instead they concentrate on pure entertainment because that is essentially the purpose of cinema and not a hidden psy-op protrayal of Muslims as victims.

Talking the case of Shah Rukh Khan. The movie ‘Main Hoon Naa’ portrays the villain as a Hindu terrorist (the movie was directed by a Muslim woman Farah Khan and had Shah Rukh playing the lead). And then-- 'Chak De India’ Shah Rukh Khan playing Kabir Khan is called a ‘Gaddar’ (traitor) and people in the movie make comments like ‘should have gone to Pakistan at partition’ etc simply because he misses a penalty shot. Oh plzzzzzzzzzzz. If things were so bad for Muslims in India, this idiot wouldn’t have been one of the leading actors in Mumbai film Industry. And how many Indians are seen cursing Zaheer Khan, Munaf Patel etc after they don’t bowl well in matches simply because ‘they are Muslims’? This subtle anti-India and anti-Hindu propaganda in such movies is both dangerous and alarming. These aeirseholes likeShah Rukh(or any other Muslim actors) don’t mind marrying Hindu girls, take all the benefits while living in India, have risen to the top as actors in India yet scratch the surface and they show their true colours and leave no stone upturned to spew venom against Hindus and India. Their hatred for Hinduism and/or India starts surfacing at the first given opportunity. I am now getting convinced that a ‘moderate/liberal Muslim’ is an oxymoron and there is definitely some truth to the fact that all Muslims will always put their religion even before their country. Sad but true

These aeirseholes likeShah Rukh(or any other Muslim actors) don’t mind marrying Hindu girls, take all the benefits while living in India, have risen to the top as actors in India yet scratch the surface and they show their true colours and leave no stone upturned to spew venom against Hindus and India. Their hatred for Hinduism and/or India starts surfacing at the first given opportunity.
When the hell has SRK done this? When has any other muslim actor ever done this? Lets have some examples or are you talking out of your backside again?

If things were so bad for Muslims in India,
These aeirseholes likeShah Rukh(or any other Muslim actors) don’t mind marrying Hindu girls, take all the benefits while living in India, have risen to the top as actors in India yet scratch the surface and they show their true colours and leave no stone upturned to spew venom against Hindus and India. Their hatred for Hinduism and/or India starts surfacing at the first given opportunity
I really have been unable to control my laughter at the irony of these statements.:cantstop::cantstop:

When the hell has SRK done this? When has any other muslim actor ever done this? Lets have some examples or are you talking out of your backside again?
The latest movie is just a beginning...do you think from the very start of their career someone will pursue his "agenda" and risk his entire future..... Now since Shahrukh has established himself, you will see more subtle psy-ops coming your way, in which all love and patriotism for India is portrayed but first and foremost important thing is... ohh Muslims are victimized by majority Hindus.....I know these hard comments are difficult to digest for Shahrukh fans and end up being labelled as coming out from backside....but have to tell the facts as it is--and fact is Chak De India is "Muslim victimized" portrayal under the veil of patriotism (which is hard for common public to figure out--such is the nature of psy-op).......sadly these p-secs have not even spared patriotism for their agenda.

The latest movie is just a beginning...do you think from the very start of their career someone will pursue his "agenda" and risk his entire future..... Now since Shahrukh has established himself, you will see more subtle psy-ops coming your way, in which all love and patriotism for India is portrayed but first and foremost important thing is... ohh Muslims are victimized by majority Hindus.....I know these hard comments are difficult to digest for Shahrukh fans and end up being labelled as coming out from backside....but have to tell the facts as it is--and fact is Chak De India is "Muslim victimized" portrayal under the veil of patriotism (which is hard for common public to figure out--such is the nature of psy-op).......sadly these p-secs have not even spared patriotism for their agenda.
Don't give me gibberish. Backup your utterly ridiculous statement about muslim actors attacking India and hinduism at the first chance. And I am not an SRK fan. I don't even like the guy. Ask radhika. But my reason for disliking him is not the same as yours and it's nowhere as vicious. I think he is a crap actor and you hate him because of his religion. You are so blinded by hate that you try and score cheap points by over analysing a simple story and attributing some malicious underlying message to it.

Shock! Horror! I just discovered Devdas was muslim. :hysterical::hysterical:
As were all his characters in the Karan Johar suckfests....... and in Veer-Zaara....playing an Indian pilot....my God, wtf was he thinking?! much as I don't like SRK...this conspiracy theory is just wild.....

I am well aware about these famous democratic verses...all I need to say is in India media and self-apologetic crowd use this freedom to conduct subtle psy-ops, and that's not fair being a responsible citizen...saar democracy and freedom is no excuse for contnuing your covert agenda and label others as fanatic hindus who point out these hidden motives.
Strange that someone who harps that he is well-aware of Democracy does not realize that India is a free land?? Everyone in India, be it media, or cinemaker have the freedom to do what they want to. If anything is out of line there is a censor board to take care of it. You Sir, unless you head the Censor Board, should either just stop watching some movies or watch it and groan in agony. But let me break something to you - You(or your bhagwa briagde) are completely helpless to do anything about it. Aapke haath mein kuch nahin hai janaab, high time you folks realized it.
They or any other don't resort to psy-ops through movies....itaney neechey nahin gir gaye hain...these are the areas of p-sec and commie crowd.
Hahahaha...So now the true colour comes out haan ji saab? See this is why it is said, evil comes in every religion. I am reminded of the time when Shabana Azami was taunted as a "nachnewaali" by Imam Bukhari. Turns out the right-wing bhagwa brigade does not take a very different view. Neeche nahin gir gaye hain...yeh lijiye..pyaar se :finger:
And just for info...Bal Thakre's daughter in law is still in movie making and if they wish they can easily churn out psy-op movie but instead they concentrate on pure entertainment because that is essentially the purpose of cinema and not a hidden psy-op protrayal of Muslims as victims.
Hain kya hua? Itni jaldi about turn from neeche nahin gir gaye? So let me get this straight. Bal Thackeray, the Hindu Hridayasamrat, is "pious" enough not to indulge in such much but it is good if his daughter-in-law does it? Apne aap pe thora to taras khao bhai! By the way check up your general knowledge. Smita Thackeray has gotten divorced from Thakceray's son. xxx

Don't give me gibberish. Backup your utterly ridiculous statement about muslim actors attacking India and hinduism at the first chance. .
Everytime proving this and that thro google driven links is not my way of discussion...if you are addicted to this practice then I am sorry...feel free to have any opinion abt me like other lynch mobs. and yeah there cannot be any since it's about movie and actors and watching them-- and my main point is the psycological effect on we commons who are not aware of the psy-ops agenda behind such movies. Take the example of "Main hoon na"..the roles were also offerred to Kamal Hasan et al but they refused because they sensed anti-majority sentiments in the movie. In USA if an anti-USA movie is made the producer can kiss a goodbyee to profit....but sadly in India it's opposite..anything against majority and anti-Hindu stuff is watched with interest.

SRK as an actor SUCKS big time.. but he is one of the good ones I believe.. one thing i liked about him that he is a chain smoker but rarely picks up a ciggy in a movie.. another thing is that his movies are mostly clean.. and Sandtest for movie roles.. just check out Swades and Phir Bhi Dil hain Hindustani..

Chak De INDIA...how ironic.
That's what I am trying to say..--- they don't even spare "Patriotism" and "patriotic" sentiments to pursue their agenda of self-apology and Muslims are Victim ideology. In fact they have effectively exploited patriotic sentiments among Indians to conduct a psy-op of "Muslims are victims of Indian Hindus".:cry_smile:

Everytime proving this and that thro google driven links is not my way of discussion...if you are addicted to this practice then I am sorry...feel free to have any opinion abt me like other lynch mobs.
SRK is the greatest patriot in India and he helped Kalam achieve the nuclear tests in Pokhran in '98. Sorry but I cannot provide google links. See the absurdity of your logic?
In USA if an anti-USA movie is made the producer can kiss a goodbyee to profit....but sadly in India it's opposite..anything against majority and anti-Hindu stuff is watched with interest.
Remind me how did Fahrenheit 9/11 do in the US? Or Da Vinci Code(anti-Christian)? Chak De is not anti-Hindu stuff. I cannot believe how narrow minded and blind you are!! Christ, even Ashok Singhal would be hard pressed to claim Chak De was anti-Hindu! SRK did Phir Bhi Dil and Swades. Aamir in Sarfarosh. Naseer in Drohkaal. Were they anti-Hindu? You are ridiculous. AB played a muslim in Coolie after establishing his career. Is he a closet Al Qaeda supporter?

Take the example of "Main hoon na"..the roles were also offerred to Kamal Hasan et al but they refused because they sensed anti-majority sentiments in the movie.
Were you one of the casting directors for this movie? Do you not know that Farah Khan is one of SRK's best friends? Such a pointless thread.

Lets say for the sake of argument sandtest does provide some proof ... what stops you and your comrades from your standard response i.e 0.000001 % ? Phir wahi ghisa pita circular discussion ho jayega na ? So lets cut to the chase .... What else needs to happen in our country for you to acknowledge the serious problems that ONLY accompany members from Club ROP ? $10 for a straight answer over paypal.
Where is the proof? I don't care about argument's sake or this or that. Anyone can make outrageous claims but without proof, those claims are worth absolutely nothing. Where is the proof that SRK did the following:
have risen to the top as actors in India yet scratch the surface and they show their true colours and leave no stone upturned to spew venom against Hindus and India. Their hatred for Hinduism and/or India starts surfacing at the first given opportunity.