India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

So lets cut to the chase .... What else needs to happen in our country for you to acknowledge the serious problems that ONLY accompany members from Club ROP ?
Why are you hijacking this thread and making it out to be about Islam? The thread took a turn for the worse when sandtest made those utterly gutter class claims without proof.

So if he does prove it you will not resort to your standard Raag 0.0001 % ?
Where is the proof that SRK did the following: Quote qs.gif have risen to the top as actors in India yet scratch the surface and they show their true colours and leave no stone upturned to spew venom against Hindus and India. Their hatred for Hinduism and/or India starts surfacing at the first given opportunity. qe.gif

and my main point is the psycological effect on we commons who are not aware of the psy-ops agenda behind such movies.
Oye hinduvta, take a chill pill. Its just a movie. Paranoia ki bhi hadh hoti haye. FYI, the most anti-Indian movie i've ever seen is Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Gunga Din- and i still laughed through most of the movies. Your precious Psy-ops funda works only on retards who cannot get the idea that its just a movie. And frankly, those retards deserve the psy-ops if they are gonna be that gullible.

blah blah blah. WTF does that have to do with this thread and Shah Rukh ? What is typed above is nothing more than a rather pathetic excuse to hyperventilate and take pot-shots at muslims simply out of prejudice. Whatever be the problem with Islam, it has f*ck-all to do with THIS THREAD and sandtests's baseless allegations.

I will take that as a No to my question .... so Raag 0.0001 % it is then ... I mean here we have a country that has gone thru untold sheet because of this nonsense and there is no end in sight and yet we haarp on the ever successfull Raag 0.0001 % .... Desh ke teen tukde hogaye ... it was still 0.0001 % chalo koye baat nahi Phir hua Kashmir ... the number still remained at 0.0001% chalo koye baat nahi . Phir hone lagey blasts one after the other... not just in delhi mumbai .... but all over the country and deep down in south too ... yet the number never budges from its mark ! Jai ho.
Seriously BB, what are you on about?! What does your little rant have to do with this thread and SRK? You are the one engaging in circular reasoning when there is no need to! Where is the proof that SRK did what sandtest claimed he did?

What is typed above is nothing more than a rather pathetic excuse to hyperventilate and take pot-shots at muslims simply out of prejudice. Whatever be the problem with Islam, it has f*ck-all to do with THIS THREAD and sandtests's baseless allegations.
It is paranoia, hysteria, bigotry and everything that comes with right wing head-in-where-sun-doesnt-shine. What beats me is how can a person so shamelessly drop in every thread and utter things that are completely irrelevant to the discussion?? A certified loony if ever there was one. Atleast Sandtest sticks to topic and argues, even though he might be wrong at times. xxx

What beats me is how can a person so shamelessly drop in every thread and utter things that are completely irrelevant to the discussion??
Ignorance and brainwashing tends to do that and no, its not only the 'fundie muslims' who are brainwahsed- our saffron-brigade has its own style of brainwashing and its rather effective too. The modus operandi here is to take pot-shots and come up with completely paranoid and bigoted spiel about a muslim, when challenged, deflect it towards a 'ROP vs us' type of convo which has really nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Oye hinduvta, take a chill pill. Its just a movie. Paranoia ki bhi hadh hoti haye. FYI, the most anti-Indian movie i've ever seen is Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Gunga Din- and i still laughed through most of the movies. Your precious Psy-ops funda works only on retards who cannot get the idea that its just a movie. And frankly, those retards deserve the psy-ops if they are gonna be that gullible.
I am not talking about arm-chair critics like you sitting in north-america. I don't give a rats musharraf if you can't realize the subtle psy-ops intended behind some movies. My concern is the common people living in India who do not often watch your Indiana Jones type movies...they do get Bollywood movies and some movies have real purpose of self-apologetic scenes to protray Muslims as victims of majority Hindus. There cannot be direct attack on Hindus in their movies as they know very well there are still some people in India who can kick their musharrafs if required. Therefore they resort to indirect ways like this one. But these are definite psy-ops and indian people have to realize-- sooner they do will be better. As far as proof is concerned -- there are many movies in past with some "twisted" facts like Fanaa and some of the Mullah Mahesh Bhatt movies. Keep visiting this space....I will draw peoples attention in future about these movies...there were many in previous and many will come in future.

And please tell me you still need proof for the sheet that happened to our country as mentioned in my previous post.
We don't need proof for what has occured. We need proof however, to support your obtuse angle and interpretation of the independence-related topics. Since you specialize in taking the facts and drawing a wrong conclusion from them. This is a rather basic error that you, D_R and Sandtest commit, simply because you do not get the idea that FACTS is not the problem here but your extrapolation of theory from the facts you use is seriously flawed.

I am not talking about arm-chair critics like you sitting in north-america
Good. Neither am I, if you didnt already notice.
I don't give a rats musharraf if you can't realize the subtle psy-ops intended behind some movies.
And i don't give a rats hiney if you can't realize that your psy-ops spiel is nothing more than paranoia of the highest order. FFS, in bollywood the hero starts dancing in the middle of nowhere, teleported at faster-than-light-travel to switzerland just after clobbering 20 goondas, dance around Geneva and then be back home for dinner. If such a fantasical setting is the source-bed of your psy-ops, you really need a pointer or three about how to conduct psy-ops.
they do get Bollywood movies and some movies have real purpose of self-apologetic scenes to protray Muslims as victims of majority Hindus.
I don't have a problem with this at all, since there ARE cases/instances of muslims being a victim of discrimination by the majority hindus and its simply a movie made from that angle. Cool, i say. It is a free country- nothing wrong in making a movie or two about the muslim being discriminated against, since that happens on social levels as well.
But these are definite psy-ops and indian people have to realize-- sooner they do will be better.
For fux sake, bugs bunny has more credibility claiming psy-ops than a retarded bollywood song-n-dance routine !
As far as proof is concerned -- there are many movies in past with some "twisted" facts like Fanaa and some of the Mullah Mahesh Bhatt movies.
Sorry but that is NOT a proof of any kind for anti-indianess or treason. Its a movie. Its a make-believe world and i don't give a rat's hiney if someone makes a movie about Mo fondling his 9 year old 'wifey' or Draupadi having an orgy with the pandavas. Its a goddamn MOVIE!. Make-believe world !
Keep visiting this space....I will draw peoples attention in future about these movies...
All you are drawing attention to is your ridiculously high levels of paranoia and bigotry.

Were you one of the casting directors for this movie? Do you not know that Farah Khan is one of SRK's best friends? Such a pointless thread.
Hey Devi...:D...., you don't need to be director to know everything.....fact that Kamal Hasan rejected the role in 'Main Hoon Na", has appeared in some interview sometimes back...can't recollect the source though. Farah and SRK being friend is not my business, I am not a bollywood tabloid news fan, but I am sure there are many in bollywood who are so called best friends one day and next morning become worst enemies.

Like for example when you said All Kashmiri muslims = Patriotic Indians ?
I never said that - interesting to see you resorting to LIES to make your point now. What i said is, Kashmiri muslims are not mostly anti-india like you claim. Way to twist words or perhaps it is your rather juvenile grasp of English rearing its ugly head again.

Point is whether or not there is proof it doesnt really matter to the Raag 0.0001% singers .... we have been thru a bunch of these discussions havent we ? And please tell me you still need proof for the sheet that happened to our country as mentioned in my previous post.
No the point is making claims without backing it up. Simple. Leave the ifs and whys until proof is provided. BTW, this thread is about SRK and Bollywood (made-up entertainment for the masses), so it would be nice if we could stick to that rather than throwing red herrings.

fact that Kamal Hasan rejected the role in 'Main Hoon Na", has appeared in some interview sometimes back...can't recollect the source though
See, again i say, its NOT the fact that is the issue here, the issue is a few clueless ones like yourself making the wrong conclusions and assumptions from the facts to suit your hinduvta spiel. Yes, it is a fact that Kamal Hassan rejected the role. But what is not fact is he rejected it because of its 'anti-hindu' tendencies. That is nothing more than YOUR assumption and twisting to suit your initial assessment. For all you know, Kamal Hassan rejected the movie because the pay wasn't enough. Or maybe he is too fat to jump off buildings like SRK and maybe his gand will be faating big-time if he tries a round-house kick. Or maybe he decieded he wants some nookie from wifey in Honolulu when the shooting of the movie is scheduled. Or maybe he decieded to stick to Tamil movies since he gets to wear around a lungi in most tamil movies. Point is, you have no reason to assume that KH refused the movie for its anti-india-ness, except for your paranoia and your hinduvta slant on things.

Oye save your hyperventilating and lying thru your teeth to yourselves ..... we have been thru this a zillion times .... Shwetabh Gambit DR, and some others were there during those discussions .....
Sorry but you are the one lying through your teeth, since i never made a claim that said : All Kashmiri muslims = Patriotic Indians Incase you havn't noticed yet, i never make all-inclusive statements like 'all kashmiris' - that sort of carte-blanche generalization is your forte, not mine. And yes, there is Shwetabh, Gambo, etc. who can vouch for this as well. Or, i will make it simple for you- SHOW ME a quote i made where i said ' all kashmirirs = patriotic indians' or else STFU and admit you just pulled it outta your ar$e.
dont get into the childish insult throwing and try to get into a slanging match as usual
I am not insulting you, i am stating a fact- your grasp of English is patchy and i've exposed it so numerous times. You call it childish insulting because you cannot stand criticism, even when it is valid, thanks to your poofy and rather fragile ego. In short, i am not insulting you but TELLING YOU that your problem is your not-so-very- finely tuned grasp of her majesty's language and your inappropriate extrapolations on this board is partly because of that (the other part is your bigotry).

And my point is it doesnt matter. And the rag 0.001% singers will vanish quitely when the ugly facts come up. This is not the first such a topic has been discussed here .... and we have discussed far more serious topics that SRK. So there thats the usual trend and thats what is going to happen. So might as well stop pretending.
Translation : yet more smoke-screen to justify anti-islamic chatter. The point is, it DOES matter and your pre-empting is nothing more than a sorry excuse to control the parameters of the conversation to extricate yourself and your hinduvta buddy in a octopusian cloud of ink-screen. Your 'it does not matter' is perhaps best left to AFTER the proof has been presented. You saying it before it has been is simply a juvenile attempt to save face and justify comments without backing them up. Thats the bottomline.

Wow pretty Rich comming from someone who thinks there was No-Sharia ever in Indian history ...
Still better than a two-bit number fudging liar. By the way have you gotten the 1971 Indo-Pak war in your head and the American angle Mr. Lungidhaari?
And you are a saint .... ?
I am a saint in comparison to a right wing fanatic who also happens to be a Moderator of this website and time and again, very shamelessly if I may add, keep hijacking the thread with nauseating bigotry against Muslims. This thread was essentially a Bollywood thread till your shadow fell on it. xxx