India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

**** me! I've never defended SRK(the most overrated actor ever!) in my life. I almost feel embarassed. If radhika sees this' date=' she will never let this die :laugh:[/quote'] I agree. And Radhika finds Dravid attractive so no kidding she found SRK top of the line.. :D

CCs balatant derogatory comment in radical Islamic mode about Kali
Typical bull$hit form hinduvta. I didnt make a single derogatory comment about kali. I made a comment about certain types who stick steel spikes & hooks through them to worship Kali.
..it's about movie portrayal of Muslims being victimized and I am on record saying that will be several movies in future like these which I will point out time to time.
We want proof that potrayal of a muslim being victimized is slander (ie, it never happens, so it is false) and that it constitutes to psy-ops.
Now can you condemn CCs derogatory comments about Kali??
Can't condemn a man for somehting he hasn't done. I didnt say a word about Kali- only some rather retarded hindus who believe it is bhakti to stick steel spikes through themselves.
if you are a Hindu you should feel ashamed.
Yes, if you are a hindu, you should feel ashamed of the morons who put up a child as a Goddess and FORCE her to live her life that way since infancy. If you are a hindu, you should feel ashamed about the morons who stick steel spikes through their tongues, cheeks, arms etc. and walk over hot coals to prove their bhakti to the hindu God(s).

Listen Bandhu....you are comparing comments about Indian film star with CCs balatant derogatory comment in radical Islamic mode about Kali....if you are a Hindu you should feel ashamed.
You should feel ashamed for what you said about SRK and other muslim actors who according to you attack Hinduism and India at every given opportunity. YOU FAILED TO PROVIDE ANY PROOF OF SRK DOING THIS WHATSOEVER.
Now what proof you want??....it's about movie portrayal of Muslims being victimized and I am on record saying that will be several movies in future like these which I will point out time to time.
NO. You said this and I repeat for the 100th time:
have risen to the top as actors in India yet scratch the surface and they show their true colours and leave no stone upturned to spew venom against Hindus and India. Their hatred for Hinduism and/or India starts surfacing at the first given opportunity. qe.gif
Show me proof of SRK spewing venom against Hindus and India. You have zero credibility as of now.

Typical bull$hit form hinduvta. I didnt make a single derogatory comment about kali. I made a comment about certain types who stick steel spikes & hooks through them to worship Kali. .
Typical Bullshit from you..... here is your comment --- ""And have you walked over hot coals and pierced your tongue with a steel spike like a two-bit retard yet ? Go do it now- kali awaits your bhakti ! "" It clealry means that Goddess of creation-- Kali awaits for those rituals --- a derogatory way of portrayal of Hinduism by Islamists to prove their pseudo-monotheistic charm. You must feel ashamed.

You should feel ashamed for what you said about SRK and other muslim actors who according to you attack Hinduism and India at every given opportunity. YOU FAILED TO PROVIDE ANY PROOF OF SRK DOING THIS WHATSOEVER. NO. You said this and I repeat for the 100th time: Show me proof of SRK spewing venom against Hindus and India. You have zero credibility as of now.
So you will not condemn CCs derogatory portrayal of Hinduism and instead keep revolving around SRK trivia. Thanks. that's all I wanted to know.......Dhimmization of forum is complete.

It clealry means that Goddess of creation-- Kali awaits for those rituals --- a derogatory way of portrayal of Hinduism by Islamists to prove their pseudo-monotheistic charm.
I dunno about you, but i havnt spoken to kali. Or tried to pick her up. So therefore, what 'kali awaits for those rituals' means is simple - it is nothing more than what those retarded bhaktas thinking what kali expects of them, not what Kali actually wants. And there is nothing derogatory about facts. It is a fact that there are lots of hindus who do dumb and moronic stuff like that, thinking that Kali wants those rituals. In short, i said NOTHING about kali, i said that about those retarded bhaktas. Nice try to obfuscate the issue but i don't think your grasp of this language is sufficient enough to pull that past me.

Utne ugly bhi nahi hai yaar Shobha auntiji :hysterical: Getting back on topic- A very fit chick has moved across the street. She leaves her windows wide open all the time. She goes to her window regularly to have a smoke.... for example I can see her at night time in kacha and bra smoking away. I don't want to look but I am very tempted...where are my binoculars :hysterical: Any advice thakris of the forum?

Thanks. that's all I wanted to know.......Dhimmization of forum is complete.
Chalo atleast now you, BB, DR will have another reason to enlighten folks like us eh Sandtest bhai. By the by subah sabere 4 baje kyun larai kar rahe ho bhai? Kuch topic change kiya jaaye :sad_smile:

So you will not condemn CCs derogatory portrayal of Hinduism and instead keep revolving around SRK trivia. Thanks. that's all I wanted to know.......Dhimmization of forum is complete.
What i said is factual, nothing derogatory about it. There ARE hindus who walk around hot coals chanting 'hey kai' with a freaking steel spike stuck through their cheeks,impaling their face. Or if there is, then it is because it is true. You may want to stick your head in the sand and test your retarded theories that way but bottomline is, it is not 'dhimmization' to point out the miscreant practices of hinduism any more than it is to take your slant towards Muslims.

Chalo atleast now you, BB, DR will have another reason to enlighten folks like us eh Sandtest bhai. By the by subah sabere 4 baje kyun larai kar rahe ho bhai? Kuch topic change kiya jaaye :sad_smile:
Seriously.what is wrong with you people ? arguing at 4 in the morning ? Kal chutti haye kya ? :cantstop:

A very fit chick has moved across the street. She leaves her window open all the time. She goes to her window regulary to have a smoke.... for example I can see her at night time in kacha and bra smoking away. I don't want to look but I am very tempted...where are my binoculars :hysterical: Any advice thakris of the forum?
What? You telling me you havent bought a binocular yet. Go do the honours. Thats the stuff every chap dreams of.. By the way you mentined very fat...jaane do..who the hells knows what you may end up seeing...aisa nahin ke mood ulta ho jaaye..plus aise bhi you are 48 now....you may get an early male version of male menopause. :hysterical:

Like I said, you have zero credibility and you have shown yourself to be a liar. No proof provided for your vicious attack on SRK.

I dunno about you, but i havnt spoken to kali. Or tried to pick her up. So therefore, what 'kali awaits for those rituals' means is simple - it is nothing more than what those retarded bhaktas thinking what kali expects of them, not what Kali actually wants. And there is nothing derogatory about facts. It is a fact that there are lots of hindus who do dumb and moronic stuff like that, thinking that Kali wants those rituals. In short, i said NOTHING about kali, i said that about those retarded bhaktas. Nice try to obfuscate the issue but i don't think your grasp of this language is sufficient enough to pull that past me.
now I know where you coming from CC.. did somebody tell you that you talk lot of sheeet here.. ?? :hello:

. By the by subah sabere 4 baje kyun larai kar rahe ho bhai? Kuch topic change kiya jaaye :sad_smile:
arrey Bhraata Lurker...Suprabhat...good morning. Abb main soney jaa rehaa hoon..kal phir topic change ker lengey. Lekin afsos iss baat kaa reh jaayegaa ke, log Indian forum mein Indian practices ka bahaana banaakar, Hinduism ka Mzaak udaatey hain, aur hum seb besharmo ki tereh dekhatey reh jaatey hai. Khair koi baat nahin....Maleech manasikataa ke logon se yahee ummed ker sektey hai. bye.