Shouldn't Dhoni also resign as test captain ?

Depends upon what the wife says. Shopping, honeymooning, sight seeing, go carting, special movie premieres etc are some of the perks of travelling abroad free on BCCI money and securing lots of spare time by losing matches in 2 & half days... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I don't think he will resign. He still has full faith in his batsmen and he thinks it's just a matter of time that the team will click as a unit. Change will come with replacement of a couple players (Laxman, Dravid) but the captain won't change as of now.

He should from Tests as a captain and a player, and continue playing and captaining in the shorter formats. Others who need to resign... 1. Our retirees - Laxman, Dravid and Tendulkar 2. BCCI big-wigs for taking accountability for the fiasco 3. Selectors for not planning transition and hoping the 40 year olds will get us through another 2 years 4. Coaching staff. God knows what they do.

We do not play a test series for the next 7-8 months. By then, these whitewashes will be forgotten especially if we win the CB series and Asia cup. And because we play at home for next two years, we will surely do well in tests and MSD will carry on. In fact going by what he said in the post match conference, do not be surprised to see the same team (with Ashwin replacing Vinay) play the 4th test.

I am surprised no one in the media is asking for Dhonis resignation. I know he is captain cool and all with a world cup win but beaten black and blue in 7 consecutive tests is really pathetic. Moreover he seems very uninterested to even pretend to be hurting from these thrashings.