'Hitler' shop upsets Jewish community, others in Ahmedabad

1983-2011

Provide all the search results you want, it is irrelevant! Like I said, I do not know why it is being advertised on their search engines. Maybe you can go and find out. I would also like to know!
Yeah it's a search engine kaanspeeracy by the Nazis.
As for the legislation, I will admit I don't know the exact page/verse off the top of my head but to the best of my knowledge, it is not *supposed* to be legally available in Australia!
Your "best of knowledge" does not elicit very high confidence going by past experiences and this will be another feather in your "best of knowledge" cap.

Yeah it's a search engine kaanspeeracy by the Nazis. Your "best of knowledge" does not elicit very high confidence going by past experiences and this will be another feather in your "best of knowledge" cap.
Don't know what you are labouring over gramps. Like I said before, I don't think the book should be sold anywhere, PERIOD. The issue of country is completely irrelevant, the book is complete propaganda and should not be made available. If it is available in Australia, seems like it is in some places, than it is disgraceful of them! You expected Australia to be exempt from criticism? Sorry to piss on your bonfire! :hysterical:

Don't know what you are labouring over gramps. Like I said before, I don't think the book should be sold anywhere, PERIOD. The issue of country is completely irrelevant, the book is complete propaganda and should not be made available. If it is available in Australia, seems like it is in some places, than it is disgraceful of them! You expected Australia to be exempt from criticism? Sorry to piss on your bonfire! :hysterical:
You came out all guns blazing on India being a disgrace without bothering to check the availability of the book in your neighborhood bookstore. Then you tried to invent some "legislation" which supposedly only you are aware of. Now you are saying pretty much every western country is a disgrace for selling Mein Kampf. You should have said it right at the start rather than making it an India specific point. But we've come to expect such stupidity from you and the last half hour was my attempt to pull your IQ into double digits. Enjoy!

Proprietor of the shop Rajesh Shah claims innocence. "We had put up a cloth banner for over a month saying 'Hitler opening shortly', no one objected to the name then," he said. "Hitler was a nickname given to my business partner Manish Chandani's grandfather because of his strict nature. Frankly, till the time we applied for the trademark permission, I had only heard that Hitler was a strict man. It was only recently that we read about Hitler on the internet. We have spent Rs 40,000 on the banner, couple of other thousand on visiting cards and branding activity. We have run out of money now. We are willing to change the name if we are compensated for the board."
I call it the usual Gujju stupidity :--D , the man is low on General Knowledge although his business acumen would be second to none. Jokes aside, yes Hitler is indeed referred to India as a strict man. Even Hrishikesh Mukherjee used it in many of his movies, Golmaal for example. Although it beggars the question why would anyone want to name a shop after a strict man??? Back to Gujju stupidity then :secret:

You came out all guns blazing on India being a disgrace without bothering to check the availability of the book in your neighborhood bookstore. Then you tried to invent some "legislation" which supposedly only you are aware of. Now you are saying pretty much every western country is a disgrace for selling Mein Kampf. You should have said it right at the start rather than making it an India specific point. But we've come to expect such stupidity from you and the last half hour was my attempt to pull your IQ into double digits. Enjoy!
:facepalm: Listen gramps, for the Millionth + 1 time: IMO, Mein Kamp = Propaganda = Should not be sold anywhere = Not India, not Australia, not anywhere! Extending that logic, if Australia sold it, than it is also fair game for criticism ; You are putting words in my mouth by saying my criticism on Mein Kamf is country specific, I have never said that!

there is no restriction on its sale of purchase anywhere in the world IIRC.
Just checked and China has a ban on it. After Israel and North Korea, China joins the elite list of Sree_OZ's favorite countries. Of course he has also promised to provide us with the Australian legislation which banned it in Ozland, but for some reason every bookseller is carrying it. Watch this space. :hysterical:

Extending that logic, if Australia sold it, than it is also fair game for criticism ; You are putting words in my mouth by saying my criticism on Mein Kamf is country specific, I have never said that!
You said Hitler is considered a hero in India because Mein Kampf is freely available. So, you agree that Hitler is considered a hero in Australia as well?
The fact that Hitler is looked up as some sort of hero - his Mein Kampf book is being sold freely in India - is a bloody disgrace.

You said Hitler is considered a hero in India because Mein Kampf is freely available. So' date=' you agree that Hitler is considered a hero in Australia as well?[/quote'] To some nut cases, he very well might be! I expect you to warp this into saying "According to sree_ozrael, Hitler is considered a hero to all Australians". Frankly gramps, I'd be disappointed if you didn't!

Just checked and China has a ban on it. After Israel and North Korea' date= China joins the elite list of Sree_OZ's favorite countries. Of course he has also promised to provide us with the Australian legislation which banned it in Ozland, but for some reason every bookseller is carrying it. Watch this space. :hysterical:
That's an elite list :hysterical:

To some nut cases, he very well might be! I expect you to warp this into saying "According to sree_ozrael, Hitler is considered a hero to all Australians". Frankly gramps, I'd be disappointed if you didn't!
Isn't that what you said about India - that Hitler is considered a hero in India because Mein Kampf is sold there? I didn't see any qualification of "some nut cases" in case of India you are eager to insert here.

Isn't that what you said about India - that Hitler is considered a hero in India because Mein Kampf is sold there? I didn't see any qualification of "some nut cases" in case of India you are eager to insert here.
You weren't thick enough to believe he was a hero to ALL INDIANS just because the book is freely available there? Pretty straightforward stuff but I didn't realise you needed it to be explicitly spelled out!