Saeed ajmal v Ashwin

panther

I know this is and Indian forum and people are expected to be biased towards ashwin But lets face reality, most cricket experts will tell you that ajmal is way better. He has performed at every stage in recent times. He has those doosras and yorkers in his armoury, ashwin doesnt. And I cant recall ashwin ever being called "One of the best spinners in the world", while people rate ajmal as the best spinner in the world.

I know this is and Indian forum and people are expected to be biased towards ashwin But lets face reality, most cricket experts will tell you that ajmal is way better. He has performed at every stage in recent times. He has those doosras and yorkers in his armoury, ashwin doesnt. And I cant recall ashwin ever being called "One of the best spinners in the world", while people rate ajmal as the best spinner in the world.
But as I said, you shouldn't categorize Ajmal as a bowler, unfair to the actual bowlers.
Huge holes in your post... 1. Ajmal hasn't performed at every stage. He couldn't win the game for Pakis in WC semi or even in Asia Cup against India despite defending a large total (329). 2. Ajmal failed to help Pakis win against SL recently in all formats 3. Ajmal was taken apart by Hussey in the last T20 Cup though he had luxury of 20 runs to defend in the over. 4. Ajmal has hardly helped Pakis win anything of note outside of UAE, their home ground. Ashwin has done the same as well with 3 MOM in 4 home tests. Ashwin couldn't do much in Aus but same is the case for Ajmal. Your post will make sense once Ajmal performs away in places like Aus coz at home Ashwin is amazing as well.
where?most r saying Ajmal
Huge holes in your post... 1. Ajmal hasn't performed at every stage. He couldn't win the game for Pakis in WC semi or even in Asia Cup against India despite defending a large total (329). 2. Ajmal failed to help Pakis win against SL recently in all formats 3. Ajmal was taken apart by Hussey in the last T20 Cup though he had luxury of 20 runs to defend in the over. 4. Ajmal has hardly helped Pakis win anything of note outside of UAE, their home ground. Ashwin has done the same as well with 3 MOM in 4 home tests. Ashwin couldn't do much in Aus but same is the case for Ajmal. Your post will make sense once Ajmal performs away in places like Aus coz at home Ashwin is amazing as well.
When I meant performed at every stage I meant that Ajmal has done well in several arenas, ODIs, T20Is, Tests, Domestic T20s And you are also talking about the ajmal failing in some cases. Well that shows that he is no alien. You are bound to fail every once in a while. Now dont tell me the great tendulkar almost never failed
where?most r saying Ajmal
do you know the meaning BIASED? It means that you have special liking towards the player mainly because he is your countrymen/someone close. You guys are supposed to be biased towards ashwin, pakistani players are supposed to be biased towards ajmal, we bangbros are biased towards shakib the bowler, NZ fans are biased towards Vettori, english fans are biased towards swann.