Batting Order

kabira

I want to stick by my 5 full time bowlers. (I know sreesanth is not in the squad but i feel we need him quite desparately). Ganguly Sachin Dravid Yuvraj Kartik Dhoni Pawar Zaheer RP Singh Munaf Sreesanth (There is enough skill and power in the above bowling attack to take all 10 england wickets).

Uthapa Tendulkar Karthik Ganguly Yuvi Dhoni (Captain) Agarkar Chawla Zaheer Rp Singh Munaf ++++++++++Fearless cricket(Positive Cricket)+++++++++ dont bring mr draw-vid near to Indian team. I played with this team 10 time on PS won 10 times.im pretty sure that this XI can win the series.
Please!! Talk sense Rawal. Dravid has a stabilising effect. We need him. And Ganguly won't be of much use at #4 as he isn't very quick between the wickets. Just one loss, and you all bring all sorts of problems.

We got to have tyros lynching the fast bowlers at the top. Uthappa seems to fit the bill that Sehwag used to fit earlier. If we have score 80-90 runs in the first 10 overs, they we could have operated the next 40 overs at 5 RPO to score those 290 runs. Both SRT and Ganguly are old hags now. I feel the batting order should be: Uthappa Kartik Tendulkar Yuvraj Dhoni Ganguly Dravid Powar Zaheer RPS Munaf