Raj Thackeray slams Asha Bhosle, slaps killer Ajmal Kasab link on her

1983-2011

People hate him bcoz his men beat up ur north indian ****
My grand-father fought in the freedom movement so that the entire country can be free. I am sure many of the north-Indian's ancestors did the same. They didnt fight for only North or only South. Yet we have people like you abusing the same freedom and restricting people in the same independent country? Our constitution allows anyone to work/live anywhere in the country.

My grand-father fought in the freedom movement so that the entire country can be free. I am sure many of the north-Indian's ancestors did the same. They didnt fight for only North or only South. Yet we have people like you abusing the same freedom and restricting people in the same independent country? Our constitution allows anyone to work/live anywhere in the country.
These Biharis, Up walas come to our city and pollute every way possible. U have to live in Mumbai to experience what I am saying. Not only Biharis, Mumbai is getting lot Bangladeshis who go on rampage like they did in Azad maidan. Mumbai cannot afford anymore people in this city. Metro water, traffic is gonna crash in few years. Why only Mumbai:? Can they do these things in chennai or Bengaluru?

These Biharis, Up walas come to our city and pollute every way possible. U have to live in Mumbai to experience what I am saying. Not only Biharis, Mumbai is getting lot Bangladeshis who go on rampage like they did in Azad maidan. Mumbai cannot afford anymore people in this city. Metro water, traffic is gonna crash in few years. Why only Mumbai:? Can they do these things in chennai or Bengaluru?
what are your credentials to say Mumbai as "Our" city?

The day Bihari's ,Jharkhandi's will stop their coal trains to go Maharashtra only then you people will understand their importance.Don't start this regional war.The next stage will be no state will share its natural resources with others and in this industrilised states like Gujarat and Maharashtra will loose much more than Bihar

I am mumbai wala... but i dont agree with notion of biharis and northies shouldnt come to mumbai.. India is a free country and sentiments like 'my state' vs 'your state' can only brake the country and not unite.. there are other sane ways to divert migration to other cities.. but not MNS and SS way.