Raj Thackeray slams Asha Bhosle, slaps killer Ajmal Kasab link on her

1983-2011

My grand-father fought in the freedom movement so that the entire country can be free]. I am sure many of the north-Indian's ancestors did the same. They didnt fight for only North or only South. Yet we have people like you abusing the same freedom and restricting people in the same independent country? Our constitution allows anyone to work/live anywhere in the country.
I think most Biharis/UPites need to snap out of that mindset and move on. The rest of the country already has. At best it makes us look like we deserve better treatment simply because mine and your forefathers were at the forefront of Freedom struggle (and 1857 and 70s emergency). At worst it makes us look like a group that makes excuses because of the sorry state we are in, pun intentional. Frankly our forefathers did it because of utter selflessness towards the country. If we use that as a justification we are being essentially selfish, no?? Move on MTC, most of your countrymen have :winky:

These Biharis' date= Up walas come to our city and pollute every way possible. U have to live in Mumbai to experience what I am saying. Not only Biharis, Mumbai is getting lot Bangladeshis who go on rampage like they did in Azad maidan.
Just out of curiosity. Are you worried about an educated Bihari who picks a job at TCS and lives in Lokhandwalla. OR Are you worried about the bunch of gareebs who live in Dharavi by train tracks?

Just out of curiosity. Are you worried about an educated Bihari who picks a job at TCS and lives in Lokhandwalla. OR Are you worried about the bunch of gareebs who live in Dharavi by train tracks?
These so called gareebs don't live in just Dharavi, they are spread all over Mumbai. Biharis get arrested often for crime against women, molestation and rape. They take pride in breaking the law. Why should we allow this to continue? Mumbai police goes to Bihar and arrests a bihari muslim for vandalizing Azad maidan and the entire bihar politicians starts blaming Maharstrians for it. I mean, If these biharis start behaving like normal human beings, why would people have hatred against them?

These so called gareebs don't live in just Dharavi, they are spread all over Mumbai. Biharis get arrested often for crime against women, molestation and rape. They take pride in breaking the law. Why should we allow this to continue? Mumbai police goes to Bihar and arrests a bihari muslim for vandalizing Azad maidan and the entire bihar politicians starts blaming Maharstrians for it. I mean, If these biharis start behaving like normal human beings, why would people have hatred against them?
In between that rant you forgot to answer my question :winky: Which group do you have issue with? Read up the options, or feel free to throw more (options) if you need to.

These Biharis, Up walas come to our city and pollute every way possible. U have to live in Mumbai to experience what I am saying. Not only Biharis, Mumbai is getting lot Bangladeshis who go on rampage like they did in Azad maidan. Mumbai cannot afford anymore people in this city. Metro water, traffic is gonna crash in few years. Why only Mumbai:? Can they do these things in chennai or Bengaluru?
Sorry they have as much right in Mumbai as you do according to the constitution. People like you come to 'our' country India and try to seperate people into states. Why cant you and spread your ideology in somehwere like Pakistan where it will be appreciated Get this into your head, according to our constitution any Indian can use the resource of any place in India. The water, roads, etc belong to all Indians and not only Mumbaikars

I think most Biharis/UPites need to snap out of that mindset and move on. The rest of the country already has. At best it makes us look like we deserve better treatment simply because mine and your forefathers were at the forefront of Freedom struggle (and 1857 and 70s emergency). At worst it makes us look like a group that makes excuses because of the sorry state we are in, pun intentional. Frankly our forefathers did it because of utter selflessness towards the country. If we use that as a justification we are being essentially selfish, no?? Move on MTC, most of your countrymen have :winky:
No, my point was that India got freedom because everyone fought together as one nation. They didnt chose to make only one part of India free. Its because of people like that people like Raj Thackery is enjoying his independence. Plus our constitution mentions this very clealry that all citizens are welcome anywhere in India.So who is people like Raj to restrict anyone?

In between that rant you forgot to answer my question :winky: Which group do you have issue with? Read up the options, or feel free to throw more (options) if you need to.
Whoever it is...!! whether he works in TCS or a taxi driver, we would want him to respect the law of the land.

Why not go to Kashmir and try to pull this **** against the separatists? you would be killed if you say Jai Hind there. Are we asking freedom from India like them? We just want these outsiders to respect our culture, language and the law. Where were u when all the north eastern bros went back to their states when some organizations spread rumors deliberately to create hatred?

Wonder what MNS or SS is doing today after people are stuck in rains? I think we should blame the UP/Biharis for the rains as well. SS which controls the BMC department of course can not clean the drains and/or regulate the drainage system but so what? It is the UP/Biharis who are filthy sh!t but we are clean collared gentlemen of the highest honor. :proud:

No' date=' [b']my point was that India got freedom because everyone fought together as one nation. They didnt chose to make only one part of India free.
That era is long gone bhai-saab. Today India is kept together by cricket, Bollywood, railways and Pakistan lol. You can call me cynical, or realistic, but one of the reasons why Bihar/UP has been kept behind is this whole romantic "rashtrawaad". Snap out of it dude, nobody thinks about it today. Few years back there was a poll in India Today, I think, where most "Indians" voted to keep these two states out of the dominion. Yes it is sad, but perhaps in the better interest of these two states to snap out of this desh-bhakti nautanki and maybe improve on their own. Anyway that will help India overall as well.
Its because of people like that people like Raj Thackery is enjoying his independence. Plus our constitution mentions this very clealry that all citizens are welcome anywhere in India.So who is people like Raj to restrict anyone?
Yep. No disagreement on that account.

Sorry they have as much right in Mumbai as you do according to the constitution. People like you come to 'our' country India and try to seperate people into states. Why cant you and spread your ideology in somehwere like Pakistan where it will be appreciated Get this into your head, according to our constitution any Indian can use the resource of any place in India. The water, roads, etc belong to all Indians and not only Mumbaikars
The same constitution gives rights to protect the demographic of a certain state. Get this in your head, If you are not going to respect the law of the land, language and law you will be beaten up and treated like **** here.

The same constitution gives rights to protect the demographic of a certain state.
What law is that ?
Get this in your head, If you are not going to respect the law of the land, language and law you will be beaten up and treated like **** here.
What law is that ? Who is beating up Amitabh Bachchan for not speaking Marathi ? Or for that matter, the hundreds of bollywood stars, most of whom don't speak marathi ? Try attacking amitabh's house and let us see who gets beaten up by whom. Or do you just want to beat up the jhuggi waalas ?

Get this in your head' date=' If you are not going to respect the law of the land, language and law you will be beaten up and treated like **** here.[/quote'] Then won't it be circular chain of events? Those who beat people are not respecting law, so they also should be beaten up and so on. :hmmm:

What law is that ? What law is that ? Who is beating up Amitabh Bachchan for not speaking Marathi ? Or for that matter, the hundreds of bollywood stars, most of whom don't speak marathi ? Try attacking amitabh's house and let us see who gets beaten up by whom. Or do you just want to beat up the jhuggi waalas ?
Jaya's words 'Hum UP (Uttar Pradesh) ke log hain, isliye Hindi mein baat karenge, Maharashtra ke log Maaf Kijiye' (We are from UP region, so we will speak in Hindi. People of Maharashtra, please excuse) after her candid response to the film's Director, Goldie Behl, making his introductory speech in English and subsequently encouraging the actress Priyanka Chopra to speak in Hindi.[16] Raj commented that Jaya had no business alluding to all the people of Maharashtra in that statement. He threatened to ban all Bachchan films unless Jaya apologised in a public forum for hurting Maharashtrians. MNS workers began to attack theatres screening The Last Lear starring Jaya Bachchan's husband, Amitabh Bachchan. Shivsena MP Sanjay Raut also criticized Jaya's statement saying: "After making all your success & fortune in Mumbai, if you feel like saying that, We are From UP, its very unfortunate." It was only after Amitabh tendered an apology that the screening resumed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Thackeray#Reaction_to_Jaya_Bachchan.27s_controversial_statement

The same constitution gives rights to protect the demographic of a certain state. Get this in your head' date=' If you are not going to respect the law of the land, language and law you will be beaten up and treated like **** here.[/quote'] Sorry, you and Raj's goons have no stand on this. Its for the police, etc to decide. Your breaking of the constitutional laws is a 100 times worse than Biharis breaking the law of the same land. Of course India has no dearth of stupid fools who give useless people like raj mileage