Blog: Urban Gypsy | Girl Molested in Delhi Metro General Compartment

Stuge

Bihari was just an example.You could take the case of any state local guys and migrants which are afraid of police .And yes you can stand yourself in India too.Just recently I was in mall in Sohna road and suddenly there was small hungama outside the shop.The salesman rushed to see what happened and when he returned the owner asked " Kya hua he said Kuchch nahi woh ladki chhed di ' date=' 3 Jaat ladke the koyi ladki ladke ke saath jaa rahi aur unhone comment pass kar diya aur us ladke se jhagda ho gaya" It was a minor incident and nothing much happened .The boy stood for himself and girl.. Living Condition in developed countries are certainly better but it is not like that all people which standing for themselves are getting killed or beaten up[/quote'] Yes its always easy to bully an outsider, but so am I when not living in India. So I dont get it how it relates to my example. Yes of course sometimes you have to stand up, but there is a difference in standing up to 3 big guys at 1130 PM to standing upto 3 guys in a market at 2 PM. It depends on the situation and the seriousness of the abuse. My only point is that its more risky in India then overseas

Aisa nahin hai Desi Kaka' date= ye dar hai jiska shoshan hota hai aapke khilaaf. Rahi baat chotti si problem ki, bhaiyya tumhare yehan hamare ghar se jyaada takleef nahin hogi, shukr karo :giggle: We can differ on this, I personally think janta need to start standing up a bit, warna this will continue. And those who do, women and men, have my full appreciation and unconditional support :agree:
I get it, and trust me we all do.. but like I mention in my post above there is difference in risk when you compare time, location and the abuser

i saw ek uncle getting dhulai by 20 goons once when he tried to impose playing rules on a badminton court. he was bashed with hockey sticks and chains, and police convinced everyone to settle the case. Us din ke baad bygod confidence ki maa bhen ek ho gayi.
He should have called Captain Lurker for help :cantstop:

i saw ek uncle getting dhulai by 20 goons once when he tried to impose playing rules on a badminton court. he was bashed with hockey sticks and chains, and police convinced everyone to settle the case. Us din ke baad bygod confidence ki maa bhen ek ho gayi.
Oh boi.. .you need more than 6 pack .

One day in the future on the Delhi Metro: "As a woman, I encourage you men from time to time, and always in a respectable and romantic manner, to inquire if you can have sex with me. If you're unconvinced of my decision not to have sex with you, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, this inquiry will never be taboo. Except, of course, if you decide to touch me inappropriately. The price you pay for trying to force yourself onto me or bring up my decision not to have sex with you as a negative is... ... I collect your ****ing dick. Just like this ****er here. Now, if any of you sons of *****es got anything else to say, now's the ****ing time!"

I get it' date=' and trust me we all do.. but like I mention in my post above there is [b']difference in risk when you compare time, location and the abuser
Bhai saab is ganeet (mathematics) ko duniya sharafat ka naam deti hai aajkal. The thing about eve-teasing is that unlike other law and order situation - theft for example, it rarely happens in the dark or in an isolated area. It generally happens in daylight, in a crowded place amidst a bunch of shareef log. If I put myself in the shoes of a Dilli woman, and a jerk is rubbing against me in a crowded bus I am almost sure if I look around I will see many "shareef" guys who would have caught this happening, then casually looked ahead trying to avoid my gauge. Now imagine that, worse as it would be to have that nightmare of an incident what would perhaps make it even worse that my hometown is made up of a bunch of hijras who couldnt protect their women. And I am supposed to be married one of these days to one of these guys. **** me I will bail out and move to Shimla instead lol. I know I am being harsh, I absolutely admit it, but it is certainly true to a large extent, no?

One day in the future on the Delhi Metro: "As a woman, I encourage you men from time to time, and always in a respectable and romantic manner, to inquire if you can have sex with me. If you're unconvinced of my decision not to have sex with you, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, this inquiry will never be taboo. Except, of course, if you decide to touch me inappropriately. The price you pay for trying to force yourself onto me or bring up my decision not to have sex with you as a negative is... ... I collect your ****ing dick. Just like this ****er here. Now, if any of you sons of *****es got anything else to say, now's the ****ing time!"
Kill Bill :giggle:

:two_thumbs_up:

+1

I understand beetle and I empathize. I have raptaud quite a few men too but this does not change the solution. My mom used to tell me that in 1970s all these men used to run like dogs between their tails when Kiran Bedi was around :giggle:
You are a strange man DM.... You don't seem too shocked by the incidents of harassment mentioned in the thread but are outraged by some strange man trying to have a strange chat with you.Imagine how you would have felt if he had also tried slipping his hand in your shirt or tried to rub against you.Now imagine a lot of guys trying to do that to you every time they get a chance to be a around you in crowded places. You also disagree with any kind of self defense action some of these woman might want as an option......not much into revenge I guess.......The real DEXTER MORGAN would be so disappointed.

You are a strange man DM.... You don't seem too shocked by the incidents of harassment mentioned in the thread but are outraged by some strange man trying to have a strange chat with you.Imagine how you would have felt if he had also tried slipping his hand in your shirt or tried to rub against you.Now imagine a lot of guys trying to do that to you every time they get a chance to be a around you in crowded places. You also disagree with any kind of self defense action some of these woman might want as an option......not much into revenge I guess.......The real DEXTER MORGAN would be so disappointed.
:facepalm: Are you :stupid: ? I am fu**** outraged by what happened with that girl. I am not against self defense by any means but to say I will carry knives and cut people off is stupid. Also, this is not some reel screen TV show but real life - vigilantes are not good. You are taking movies way too seriously mate.

:facepalm: Are you :stupid: ? I am fu**** outraged by what happened with that girl. I am not against self defense by any means but to say I will carry knives and cut people off is stupid. Also, this is not some reel screen TV show but real life - vigilantes are not good. You are taking movies way too seriously mate.
So how do women like the one in the OP defend themselves against these molesters?They can defend one on one...but how can a woman defend herself when there are more sexually perverted pigs involved.This happens way too often.Does she not have a right to defend herself anyway she can? Can you suggest some thing other than carrying a weapon? Talking about improving law and order is not what I am looking for because we all know that is not going to happen in a hurry.

So how do women like the one in the OP defend themselves against these molesters?They can defend one on one...but how can a woman defend herself when there are more sexually perverted pigs involved.This happens way too often.Does she not have a right to defend herself anyway she can? Can you suggest some thing other than carrying a weapon? Talking about improving law and order is not what I am looking for because we all know that is not going to happen in a hurry.
Corrected. :nice:

Radhika, pepper sprays are a good enough safety precaution. Think about it - knives instead of providing safety to the girl can in fact endanger her life.

I understand initially you may have written about knives in a fit of rage and it was an emotional outburst. That's ok - I would be surprised if you still think it is a solution. The problem is your solution does more harm than good. A little though on potential benefits and hazards should help clear the mind.