Kohli will be the world's best batsman very, very soon.

Kohli will be the world's best batsman very, very soon. I have seen Kohli's talent since he was 19. Some of you Indians don't appreciate sound technique and are impressed by the cheap thrills of Sehwag, Dhoni and Raina. But batsmen like Kohli are proper cricketers. He has always had incredible technique but he has combined that with a very strong mentality now. Sehwag, Gambhir, Tendulkar (I'm sorry to say), Dhoni, Raina will not do well abroad any more - which is the true test of world class batsmen. But Kohli is a shining light and there is nobody close to matching his talent at the moment. He's on another level. I have been saying this long before he had scored a Test hundred. Forget about the silly ODI knocks - that is not proper cricket. His 100 in the Test in Australia is what made him a man. There is no stopping him now.

Kohli in a year or 2 will be viewed as best batsman in the world in all formats. Yes he wll because he is magnificent. Not much of a prediction as the guy is phenemonal. No doubt he will be viewed as best batsman in the world in 1 or 2 years time. Plus will be ranked offically number 1 in tests and odis in due course. He is legend in the making:--D

Yes he wll because he is magnificent. Not much of a prediction as the guy is phenemonal. No doubt he will be viewed as best batsman in the world in 1 or 2 years time. Plus will be ranked offically number 1 in tests and odis in due course. He is legend in the making:--D
fluke purple patch...he is shyte next away tour u will see he is just sri lanka basher nothing impressive