Nfl 2012-2013

Laaloo

Football is back babyB->B->B-> Giants about to lay some ass whooping on cowgirls once again who are destined for "glory" by experts but will fall short on their faces. Even replacement refs won't be able to help them. Let's go GIANTS Time for a repeat

Pretty good start to the season so far minus the replacement refs fiasco Cowboys are finally showing their mediocre true colors. Packers still don't have defense. Patriots are not Superbowl calibre Niners look good so far but that offense still hasn't shown that they can win a crucial playoff game The Jets suck :haha: The Eagles escaped twice already. Their defense looks good but Vick gets beat up every game. Giants have a lot of injury problems but their problems remain the same: running game and cornerbacks. Redskins are still young so it's hard to take them seriously. Ravens, meh, looks like it will be another heart breaker for them in the AFC championship game. Oh and watch out for Arizona, they peaked in the second half last year and are continuing the trend now. Still not sold on Kevin Kolb but that defense is scary

the primary reason being that I never took much interest. Cricket and Tennis.. .. bas bahot ho gaya.
for me its the time zone problem. I prefer watching sports at prime time but since I am in PST all games are done by 8-9 PM. Secondly, its kinda strange that some sports are spread over 3-4 networks which makes it impossible for someone new to follow .

Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Care to clarify?
It was a tongue in cheek comment. What I mean is that for someone who watches sports like Cricket and Tennis, Football is complete opposite. It's much more physical and freak in nature. It's hard to get into it. That was my initial reaction as well when I first started watching it. After a while I got into it. And playing is fun as well. Especially in the winter. When it's cold and your basically freezing, and someone tackles you, it hurts. Still have a couple more months to go till I start playing. Time to get into shape :weights:

Atrocious game by the cowboys yesterday. homo with not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE interceptions. As long as homo is the QB, cowboys aint winning **** again. The guy just doesn't have it. Alwasy crumbles under pressure.