Who's fastest bowler right now playing test cricket?

ShebbySB

But that is perhaps because he is going full tilt all the time in Test cricket. The guy has so much energy these days.
lol I misunderstood ur post.I thought u meant one gotta be best rather than fastest:giggle: yeah Best is fastest too I feel.

On his day, Mitchel Johnson's average pace can be right up there with the fastest. The one thing that separates Mitch from the rest is that his pace rarely ever drops as the day progresses. I remember watching him during the summer of 2010 and literally every ball he bowled was above 90 mph. P.S; Sreesanth is also one of those rare bowlers whose pace remains steady, even grows towards the later spells of the day. Only he is mental enough to somehow muster energy from within when everyone else is longing to hit the hotel pool.

On his day, Mitchel Johnson's average pace can be right up there with the fastest. The one thing that separates Mitch from the rest is that his pace rarely ever drops as the day progresses. I remember watching him during the summer of 2010 and literally every ball he bowled was above 90 mph. P.S; Sreesanth is also one of those rare bowlers whose pace remains steady, even grows towards the later spells of the day. Only he is mental enough to somehow muster energy from within when everyone else is longing to hit the hotel pool.
Sreesanth is nowhere near the bowlers mentioned above in terms of pace. He's around 135ks in test cricket & sometimes bowls 138-142ks.I have never seen him touching 145 in test cricket.
ishant with injury bowled as quick as umesh..idk but i will rate him just as quick in test cricket ofc if u look back he has lost speed before but gained it back
Ya in some spells in Australia he was 150+ & was quicker than Umesh. But Umesh will bowl 140-145 consistenly on any pitch on any given day. Ishant's pace can dip below 140s sometime & all of a sudden he'll touch 150.So Umesh is more consistent while Ishant is a rhythmic bowler,when it clicks for him he can be pretty fast & match the fastest.
Ya in some spells in Australia he was 150+ & was quicker than Umesh. But Umesh will bowl 140-145 consistenly on any pitch on any given day. Ishant's pace can dip below 140s sometime & all of a sudden he'll touch 150.So Umesh is more consistent while Ishant is a rhythmic bowler,when it clicks for him he can be pretty fast & match the fastest.
true but it can be true for umesh too.. ets see how he does in coming years