'Can't live in past glory' - Harbhajan back in the India Twenty20 squad, looking to make a fresh start

King Khan

I thought the point of this forum was for Indian cricket fans to have an open & honest discussion about Indian cricket. If you're so easily offended by my opinions please feel free not to indulge me. Unlike you I'm rooting for India... not just Punjab. :finger:
Not true at all, my opinion is never biased. I support talented and quality players who can handle pressure. Many happen to be from a particular region. But I also support Harmeet Singh of Mumbai etc. :two_thumbs_up:
Not true at all' date=' my opinion is never biased. I support talented and quality players who can handle pressure. Many happen to be from a particular region. But I also support Harmeet Singh of Mumbai etc. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] :cantstop: good trolling sir. :hatsoff:
Not true at all' date=' my opinion is never biased. I support talented and quality players who can handle pressure. Many happen to be from a particular region. But I also support Harmeet Singh of Mumbai etc. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Hahaha... let's see how Bhajji does in about 7 hours. What do you think his figures are gonna look like: 4-0-19-0 OR 4-0-44-2?
Not true at all' date=' my opinion is never biased. I support talented and quality players who can handle pressure. Many happen to be from a particular region. But I also support Harmeet Singh of Mumbai etc. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: all bcoz of gentics :hatsoff:

People who say Bhajji > Ashwin .. I just want to tell them one thing .. Yes, Bhajji > Ashwin but then again, Kumble >>Ashwin Bedi >> Ashwin Venkataraghvan>>Ashwin Joshi >> Ashwin (or so I heard) But we cant make them come and play now. Let Bhajji go and Play for our seniors team.