Iphone 5 announced

rkt.india

How do you always "stumble open" articles which show Nokia, Samsung et al in good light but Apple in bad light is a mystery to me. Post articles both ways or at least tell the good/bad of both sides. I am even having this discussion with you because I know you are quite reasonable unlike many others. Lets take an example of your earlier post - you posted a link saying that Apple said "it's the thinnest phone in the world". I don't see a word on their website which says that. Can you find it for me? IIRC, they said it is the "thinnest iPhone ever" - and I think I agree with that. In fact, it is quit thin & lighter to it's competition around [1]. Check out for yourself. You just don't understand it would it? You are evaluating a phone based purely on hardware. Makes no sense to me - you can do that go ahead. [1] http://www.theverge.com/products/compare/6116/5807/6082/6024/5236/3604/
Here you can find the thinnest phone in the world. http://blog.gsmarena.com/apple-says-iphone-5-is-the-thinnest-smartphone-in-the-world-turns-out-it-isnt/ here they said it is the thinnest phone in the press conference Iphone 5 keynotes at 0.55 secs.
Regarding Nokia mess up of videos and pics, I was about to post that but you beat me to that.

Here you can find the thinnest phone in the world. http://blog.gsmarena.com/apple-says-iphone-5-is-the-thinnest-smartphone-in-the-world-turns-out-it-isnt/ here they said it is the thinnest phone in the press conference Iphone 5 keynotes at 0.55 secs.
Regarding Nokia mess up of videos and pics, I was about to post that but you beat me to that.
I think we need to go back to high school English here. Here's what the text on the Apple website reads - "Thinner, lighter design". Listen to Phil Schiller once again, here is what he says - "iPhone 5 is the thinnest phone we've ever made". Both statements are true because they are comparing iPhone5 to their previous iPhones. The GSM Arena link is a blog for a person who wants footage.

I think we need to go back to high school English here. Here's what the text on the Apple website reads - "Thinner, lighter design". Listen to Phil Schiller once again, here is what he says - "iPhone 5 is the thinnest phone we've ever made". Both statements are true because they are comparing iPhone5 to their previous iPhones. The GSM Arena link is a blog for a person who wants footage.
yaar listen at 0.52 secs where he is saying "best of all its the world's thinnest smartphone." please listen and watch it there. It is also written on the screen at the same time.

I wish Seinfeld was here - Seinfeld 2012 - Whats with iPhone and Android, as if you didn't have enough of the fruit, you gotta deal with an Alien You know, people debate over it so passionately as if it's their new religion. "Yeah, I believe in apple'lism, oh yeah well I am a Droid, it has so many different views and flexibility, whats with apple, so tight lipped, can't do this, can't do that - just sit use and pray. This can get ugly, and see how they stole the people from other religions like blackberry, - it's like they are now the Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't get me started on the cult windows 8, and poor Nokia took it to Buddhism - just keep praying praying for a miracle

:hysterical: You uttered Htc and Apple in the same sentence....:hysterical:
HTC may not have the biggest selling smartphone like Apple's Iphone, but they have not let any stone unturned in terms of making their flagship device HTC One X. It beats even SGS3 in hands down several several benchmarks and camera performance. They are going to have a new announcement on September 19th and that must be about HTC One X+ and with that they are likely to take one step ahead of any other device present in the market.

I wish Seinfeld was here - Seinfeld 2012 - Whats with iPhone and Android, as if you didn't have enough of the fruit, you gotta deal with an Alien You know, people debate over it so passionately as if it's their new religion. "Yeah, I believe in apple'lism, oh yeah well I am a Droid, it has so many different views and flexibility, whats with apple, so tight lipped, can't do this, can't do that - just sit use and pray. This can get ugly, and see how they stole the people from other religions like blackberry, - it's like they are now the Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't get me started on the cult windows 8, and poor Nokia took it to Buddhism - just keep praying praying for a miracle
:giggle:

iPhone 5 bill of materials estimated at $167.50, $35 more than the iPhone 4S

For anyone wondering: Yes, Apple (AAPL) will be able to turn a profit on the iPhone 5. The EETimes reports that TechInsights priliminary estimate of the 16GB iPhone 5′s bill of materials totals $167.50, more than previous models but still significantly less than its $649 retail price. Among other things, TechInsights found that AppleÃÔ A6 processor costs $28 (versus $21 for the A5 chip), its four-inch display costs $18 (the old 3.5-inch display cost $15) and its LTE modem costs $25 (its previous Qualcomm 3G modem cost $14). Overall, the bill of materials for the iPhone 4S cost $132.50, or $35 less than the iPhone 5.
http://news.yahoo.com/iphone-5-bill-materials-estimated-167-50-35-175058524.html iphone5-bom.jpg

As shown in the above videos. you sell Iphone 4Gs saying its iphone5 and people like you will still buy it. You are in love with the brand and the hype' date=' not the quality of the product[/quote'] that is one of the reasons i said queue starts from where apple stands :cantstop: i bought iPod Nano 4GB for 18k 6 years back i am not slightly disappointed..:icflove: and i am using the same MacBook for the last 5 years and its still doing fine iPhone is overpriced for its price but still its a quality product..

that is one of the reasons i said queue starts from where apple stands :cantstop: i bought iPod Nano 4GB for 18k 6 years back i am not slightly disappointed..:icflove: and i am using the same MacBook for the last 5 years and its still doing fine iPhone is overpriced for its price but still its a quality product..
But then even samsung has the same quality. Can you tell me how iPhone 5 is better than S3 in any way? Btw I too own a 4th gen iPod touch and my wife has the 4gs. Never had any reason for complains.

But then even samsung has the same quality. Can you tell me how iPhone 5 is better than S3 in any way? Btw I too own a 4th gen iPod touch and my wife has the 4gs. Never had any reason for complains.
having more features doesn't equate to quality.. apple has got the looks and its build quality which is superior to any other android phones including s3.. buyers wont bother much about technical details , so teaching them the technology wont work.. and most importantly apples marketting does a better than others :cantstop: iPhone still doesnt have legacy videocall ( facetime is to fool) but how many are desperate for it ?? personally i find nokia's build quality is the best and its hardwares too r top notch but their UI sucks.. :icflove: if i want to buy a smartphone for 4 or 5 years use , i will go with nokia or apple

Guys, can we stop this overwhelming string of debates It's understandable to vouch for your investment, shout out specs etc, it all boils down to what suits you. It's not about having the last word, its just a device, buy it enjoy it and thats all. We are all tech savvy here so lets just agree to disagree