Cricketer's Pics-Off the pitch

maniac

No pics ( saw on TV in those days ) but from my memory: Prasad n wife with Kumnle sand surfing during Sharjah series, around 98-99 and prasads wife teasing kumble with 'chal anil , afridi afridi ' - i guess she was trying to buck him up coz he was hit for couple of big ones VVS Laxman on a yatch during 2000/01 Australia Series, sounded like a tourist - "it's so exciting and what great opportunity to play in Aosstralia Kambli with a broken leg sharing a drink and 3 mins with yours truly

^^ Yaar Dravid, eitna paisa hai kuch classy kapre kharido....eiy kaisa shirt hai? looks like mummy ji bought it for u 10 yrs ago...and that belt buckle...things that belt buckle went thru from getting hanged at unknown places to being used for scratching back...u could tell from the layer of discoloration...it's like those those giant old trees that you cut open and seeing the rings around the center, one can determine the life cycle.

I had made a thread about Stuart Binny's wedding pics yesterday...got no response...so requested mods to delete thread...btw here are some pics of cricketers who were at the wedding
Never saw it, threads are like newly released movies, need time to be in theatre...if no response then samaj jaane ka picture flop gayi