US consulate in Chennai attacked, riots in Ghaziabad

superstar

Look it goes beyond Muslims really. Recent after the Gurudwara killings in Milwaukee, there were Sikhs brandishing swords outside Indian US counsellate in Delhi. Those pictures were splashed all over the American media, I am sure you may have seen those too. Muslims definitely need to realize how they are basically pushing themselves further into a corner with nonsense like this. I personally think anytime such protests happens outside a foreign embassy, maaro saalon ko.
At least they were condemned and it didnt spread to other cities. It had after an attack on sikhs so at least there was a reason. I also think that Thackerys behave similarly but they dont have support of the masses and they have a level beyond which they dont go ( at least since mid 90s). Like I mentioned its the false pride in region, religion and country.

i felt a tear in my eye reading this! For one second i wished that i was never associated with India. Never thought i'd see this day. It's sad' date=' I hope these idiots get proper punishment.[/quote'] Yeh to kuch bhi nahi he bhai.. times are gonna get worst.. world is so close thanks to internet and other media but yet so far apart in terms of culture and thinking.. you'll see more and more incidents like these. i think govts should put a bugg or an officer in friday prayers in every major city specifically during these time.. and whoever preaches these type of hateful speeches should be arrested.. unfortunately, it comes under free speech n democracy tag so you have to be China to to enforce this..

education derived, tortured,robbed by their regime and leaders and brainwashed by the extrimists normal muslims blame others for their own grief and poor condition and get self satisfaction. and those so called mother****ing islami leaders and mullas always wait for these kind of movies or cartoons to play wiv the emotions of millions of muslims all over the world. muslims all over the world need to stop blaming others and look in the mirror. choose right leaders for u and try to do something for ur country, for ur people, for the world, for the humanity. thats wat prophet taught us. muhammad was humiliated many times but he never took any revenge or cursed anyone. he tried to win heart through patience and nice behaviour. now so called followers of muhammad kill innocent ppl to protect his honour! if muslims dont change their attitude t.he day is not far they will destroy themselves as well the world. hope i die before that day.

]These medevial thugs have reached Chennai. Never thought I would see this day. Let/ Simi may grow here. .
Seriously ? Do you know what happened during the Aurangzeb Painting Exhibition ? One just needs to go a little norther from Chennai or visit the likes of Ambur, Vellore, Vaniyambadi, Mellapalayam etc to know what waiting for Singara Chennai and TN

Muslims,due to their extreme views are having trouble with every religion.There belief that their religion is the perfect one and rest all are not will lead to more trouble.Also the funding from rich arabs,who teach these extremist ideas in madrasas,friday sermons etc are going to have to pay very soon. @OP:let the arrested ones get such a beating that no one dares to do such crap in future.this is India not so arab islamic shariat LALA LAND. You are offended thats understandable,but protest in a peaceful manner.

Flag of Tamil Nadu Muslim Munnetra Kazagham.. From the Wiki "The TMMK is believed to be controlled by former Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) cadres, who have been implicated in many terrorist acts.[11] The TMMK urged the Union government (the government of India) to lift the ban on SIMI in 2005.[12] "

Yeh to kuch bhi nahi he bhai.. times are gonna get worst.. world is so close thanks to internet and other media but yet so far apart in terms of culture and thinking.. you'll see more and more incidents like these. i think govts should put a bugg or an officer in friday prayers in every major city specifically during these time.. and whoever preaches these type of hateful speeches should be arrested.. unfortunately, it comes under free speech n democracy tag so you have to be China to to enforce this..
Sahi kaha . Yeh to sirf 3 ghante ju fulm ka ek chota sa 2 minutes ka trailer tha . Ab bacha yehi dekh kar ro diya tho fir kal jab Bharat Mata ka doosra bantwara hoga to shayed apni jaan hi de dega .