I am mighty pi$$ed

kabira

Re: I am mighty pi$$ed

hahahah......why guys why?.....the guy who starts s.hitting bricks at the slightest hint of pressure and responsibility...no need to get disappointed by players who lack the stomach for a fight. All time great.....my a.rse
I'm sure some paki fans and retards will agree wholeheartedly

Re: I am mighty pi$$ed

So why were you making funny noises on the other thread, Anakin? Your real feelings are quite clear for people to see, and they aren't a lot different from mine.
Say that again? I'm angry because he didn't have to try that shot. If that's your feelings then it's fine, but we both know that's not the case. In case you wanna know your own feelings read your own posts :hic:

Re: I am mighty pi$$ed Sachin got the start...he had luck..everything was going in his favor after long long long time..He fought...his SR was not too bad over 50... If you have played cricket at any level, you would know the first 20-30 runs are most difficult....I am kind of old fashioned guy who believes once you are in, may opposition pay unless you get a "jaffa". In any innings, out of top 6, two has to fire to score beyond 350...Today it should have been Sachin and Laxman..To Laxman's credit, he did not give away his wicket..he just refused to get out...Just imagine if Sachin had seen off Nel/Ntini spell, he would have been able to dictate against likes of Morkel and Hall.. My personal feeling is that he did not pick up that delivery from Ntini...somehow he lost it and thought it was outside the off stump...