ucl 2012-13 season

adi B

I have watched football for over 10 years and I've seen quite a few bad decisions given by referees but till date I've never seen a decision which could be called an embarrassment for the profession of referees - this red card was one such decision. I really hope that FIFA does some kind of investigation into betting/match fixing for this match. BTW the commentary was probably was so very, very pro United that seemed like ManUtd spokespersons were sitting in the commentary box :D

^Lol, he's a legend. hard to feel too sorry for United. Theyve had a fair few dodgy ref decisions go their way over the years
this wasn't what you would call a "dodgy decision", was it?? It was simply embarrassing and should definitely be investigated for match fixing.

this wasn't what you would call a "dodgy decision"' date=' was it?? It was simply embarrassing and should definitely be investigated for match fixing.[/quote'] Grow up will you. It was a dangerous tackle. Had it been the other way around Fergie and all the Man Utards would have screaming for a red card. Wasn't it wonderful seeing how the game unfolded, will be even greater at the office when the posse of glory hunting Utard supporters try to wipe away their tears.

this wasn't what you would call a "dodgy decision"' date=' was it?? It was simply embarrassing and should definitely be investigated for match fixing.[/quote'] It was harsh but not totally un understandable- pretty high challenge from Nani. The Ref would not be able to make out where Nani was looking, that there was no intent etc... should have been a yellow.

FAN CALLS POLICE TO REPORT NANI 'CRIME'

THE fallout from yesterday's thrilling Manchester United loss to Real Madrid in the Champions League is still raining down, with Alex Ferguson to face disciplinary action for not speaking to the media, and a United fan escaping with a warning after calling police to report a "crime" - the red card issued to Nani. Ferguson is set to cop a penalty from UEFA's disciplinary commission after he and his players refused to attend a mandatory press conference or speak to media in the mixed zone after the 2-1 loss. But their anger may pale in comparison to an 18-year-old man who dialled Britain's emergency line to tell operators a crime had been committed when Nani was controversially sent off in the first half. He was lucky to be let off. Perhaps there were a few United fans among Nottinghamshire police, too.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/find-out-what-you-missed-overnight-in-our-thursday-sports-fix/story-fnh34s7u-1226592049611

trying very hard to be humble:haha: confirming his next job in the red half of manchester
this.the red card was contentious but these decisions are given nowadays in the continental cup never in the domestic league though. the card ruined a great spectacle but united bottled it as well.i think united would have gone through but for the red..keane was pretty correct in his analysis.hard luck