Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Comments :haha:

this isnt 50 high gameplay... and nice job camping s2 the whole ****ing game.
Game link is in the description you ****ing moron. And of course i am going to stay in the spot on the map where EVERYONE likes to go. Why run around with a sniper/shotgun when people will come to me? Dipshit.

^Yeah Halo 4 is pretty new, with skill not visible you won't get quality vids.

Comments :haha:
The 2nd vid I put has less camping (opponents also seemed stupid in 1st). The guy is not the greatest though. No strategy just goes in.
That's gonna piss people like me :cantstop: I check my K.D ratio after every game.
KD ratio is visible. mine is 2.8, but will come down as I get into higher levels.

Good luck playing that on your keyboard :nice: I have the 2011 one :( What are the changes for this year?
Well i play with the XBOX 360 controller for pc. F1 2012 of what i have seen from updated rules,krs,better graphics,better damage system also the career mode has been streamlined .

Well i play with the XBOX 360 controller for pc. F1 2012 of what i have seen from updated rules,krs,better graphics,better damage system also the career mode has been streamlined .
Alright changes. You can only get the fastest possible times with the wheel though. Takes alot of time as well, have to spend ages to get every corner perfect on tracks. Hopefully they also made the computer a bit more difficult, once you got good it wasn't too hard to win in the last game.

Alright changes. You can only get the fastest possible times with the wheel though. Takes alot of time as well, have to spend ages to get every corner perfect on tracks. Hopefully they also made the computer a bit more difficult, once you got good it wasn't too hard to win in the last game.
I had a racing wheel on xbox 1 it was fun.with mods you can make the game hard there is a mod which bases engine failures and other accidents on real life 2012 events also there is a great damage system mod which feels almost reallife.

COD blops 2 is the worst COD since COD 2. I dont feel compelled to complete the single player and not going to continue the multiplayer after leveling to somewhere in the 30's. Funless game. Going to MW3 multiplayer and picking up halo 4 in the weekend.
COD 2 > COD BO series. COD 2 was a pretty good one! Black Ops series was always crap!

I had a racing wheel on xbox 1 it was fun.with mods you can make the game hard there is a mod which bases engine failures and other accidents on real life 2012 events also there is a great damage system mod which feels almost reallife.
You people and your mods :whine: Make every game so much better.
COD 2 > COD BO series. COD 2 was a pretty good one! Black Ops series was always crap!
And overall we can conclude Halo>>>>COD

Although i played COD 2 and COD 3, i never liked WW 2 shooters. Besides the MP sucked compared to Gears and halo 2. It was with MW that COD truly became great. I always stuck with their modern warfare titles for the multiplayer but with MW 3 getting boring, i decided to go with BLOPS 2. Its very boring. I am thinking of going back to MW 2...Its no coincidence that infinity ward being gutted led to this.

METAL Gear Solid V ? t1ZQ5XBCmzs A new Ip from swedish developer whose website was setup 3 days back.:hysterical: The CEO of the Moby Dick Studios is Joakim Mogren:cantstop: Joakim = Kojima:cantstop: Phantom Pain is a reference to "From FOX two Phantoms were born" 16966d1355143596-phantom-pain-metal-gear-solid-merr9.jpg16965d1355143581-phantom-pain-metal-gear-solid-anstk.jpg