Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

lol, I still remember the Atari days. And I recall this 'boxing game' that we used to play. There were other car racing games and an airplane game..good old days. atari_boxing.gif The pic seems a little weird because our TV was a black and white one :--D P.S Even Dr. Sheldon Cooper plays games

lol, I still remember the Atari days. And I recall this 'boxing game' that we used to play. There were other car racing games and an airplane game..good old days. atari_boxing.gif The pic seems a little weird because our TV was a black and white one :--D P.S Even Dr. Sheldon Cooper plays games
OMG....I've just had a revelation... What looked like the number '3's fighting all these years, just turns out to be an bird's eye view of the boxing ring and those '3's are actually the boxer's head and arms... :hysterical::hysterical:

OMG....I've just had a revelation... What looked like the number '3's fighting all these years, just turns out to be an bird's eye view of the boxing ring and those '3's are actually the boxer's head and arms... :hysterical::hysterical:
/facepalm :(( boxing, tennis, Combat on Atari

Are ppl playing Forza 3? its considered the best racing game ever made I am tempted to buy the whole seat with steering wheel and all - the experience is just too good
You can but the game is not out till Oct 27. I am only playing the demo and will probably wait for a few months before picking it up. The wheel setup with this game seems to bring it up to an entire whole new level of awesomeness or so i've heard. Have fun.

Zap, game was out on torrents 1 week ago..already downloaded and playing with 5 cars in my garage The game with the controller is already good and I can't imagine w/o the seat and steering wheel
My Xbox is not modded so i can't play downloaded games. I've heard the wheel makes this game much much better on top it being the best racer ever made. Unfortunately, there are only 2 proper options for wheels on the 360, the official MS wheel (which works only on the 360) and the fanatec Porsche wheel (which is expensive). Either way, i still have 3 other racers that i have to complete before i get another one.

My Xbox is not modded so i can't play downloaded games. I've heard the wheel makes this game much much better on top it being the best racer ever made. Unfortunately, there are only 2 proper options for wheels on the 360, the official MS wheel (which works only on the 360) and the fanatec Porsche wheel (which is expensive). Either way, i still have 3 other racers that i have to complete before i get another one.
http://www.playseat.com/shop/index.php/ logitech-g27-race-pro-alcan.jpg

I started with Nintendo 64 but quickly shifted to Gameboy Advance.I bought Pokemon Ruby with it and it was ******* awesome!Then I bought some more Pokemon games.Now I have a DS,PS3,PSP and about to get a Wii.:--D I like the DBZ games alot.I love fighting games to be honest.Oh and the Sonic series too.I like the fast paced action in Sonic Unleashed.Hell I even liked Sonic The Hedgehog(2006).I'm a big fan of the GTA and WWE series too.Cant wait for SVSR 2010 and DBZ Raging Blast.I also like to play Brian Lara Cricket 2007 but only in multiplayer.

i played the demo for uncharted 1 didnt like it; then 2 has even better reviews than 1 so again downloaded the demo but it only has multiplayer i know its an exclusive but dont think ill buy it
I cant believe you just said that. I admit they didnt do anything original in the game but they did manage to combine all the goodies we loved about videogames and polished it to the max. Not to mention killer graphics, brand new game mechanism and mastering the cell SPU. Just look at these ratings, they were unheard of before this game..
Uncharted 2 has received universal critical acclaim with a Metacritic score of 96 out of 100, a GameRankings score of 96.02%, and a GameStats score of 9.6/10.[24][22][23] The first publication to review Uncharted 2 was the French edition of PSM3. In their review, they called the game "Long, visually stunning, deep and explosive, Uncharted 2 combines all the qualities you can find in a videogame, and more! A new milestone has been reached in the videogame history." The magazine awarded the game its first ever, 21/20.[40] The second review was by PlayStation: The Official Magazine, which awarded the game a perfect score. In their review, they stated, "Forget Game of The Year. This is one of the greatest games of all time!".[37] The UK edition of the magazine also gave the game a perfect score.[38] IGN gave the game a 9.5 out of 10, saying "No, Uncharted 2 is not perfect, but it's closer than pretty much any other game out there these days."[36] GameSpot gave 9.5/10 saying "Uncharted 2 is a complete game that is completely awesome."[32] Gamesradar gave it 10/10, saying "Simply put, Uncharted 2 is a reason to own a PS3."[34] G4 gave the game a 5 out of 5. Adam Sessler remarked Uncharted 2 is the "best single-player game I have ever played", while listing one of the game's cons as "It has an ending".[29] 1UP.com scored it A+, commenting on the game's high quality music and sound[41] and Eurogamer scored the game 10/10 stating that "The attention to detail is beyond compare."[28] PSX Extreme said, "it is without question the best game the genre has seen in a very long time." [42] GameTrailers scored the game 9.3 / 10, saying that "if you own a PS3, you got to have this game." The Guilty Geek said,"The game is everything that the first was but bigger and better," stating it could easily obtain the Game of the Year award.[43] Edge gave a 9/10 saying "Ultimately, no one will disagree that Uncharted 2 is one hell of a ride, and the best PS3 action game to date."[27]