what to do with Ganguly??

Re: what to do with Ganguly?? One more 50 in this series, and i reckon his selection for the next Test series will become a certainty. I wonder what will happen to Sehwag ? He seems to have a "deer caught in headlights" look on his face each time he walks out to bat. His form has been very poor since winter of '05.

Re: what to do with Ganguly?? Ganguly should be given a Place in the team...He must be there in WC... RD is no use as a Skipper he's tooooooo Soft... Dada is Dada ...watever u say! One or Two innings like this should not decide one's position in the team...If it was like that Sehwag,Sachin,Jaffer shud not be present in the team... :wall:

Re: what to do with Ganguly??

Ganguly should be given a Place in the team...He must be there in WC... RD is no use as a Skipper he's tooooooo Soft... Dada is Dada ...watever u say! One or Two innings like this should not decide one's position in the team...If it was like that Sehwag,Sachin,Jaffer shud not be present in the team... :wall:
Absolute rubbish.

Ganguly should be given a Place in the team...He must be there in WC... RD is no use as a Skipper he's tooooooo Soft... Dada is Dada ...watever u say! One or Two innings like this should not decide one's position in the team...If it was like that Sehwag,Sachin,Jaffer shud not be present in the team... :wall:
Yes, Dada is dada, just a dada. No one questioned his bossing and big brother skills. It is only when it comes to scoring runs we have problems. Regarding the OP, I think Ganguly should be just left alone in his spot for a couple of series. He deserves a chance to resurrect his career without the pressure of captaincy. Given that we have others who are doing worse than him, we need to focus on those spots. Yuvraj is not necessarily a better test player than ganguly.

what rubbish! He can't make place in the team and you are dreaming of making him captain. I don't care who or how big a player is out of form.....whether you are sehwag,ganguly ,laxman pathan or dravid...if you are out of form ...go back to domestics and get your form back ......the national team is not a place to get your form back!

Re: what to do with Ganguly?? Are you kidding? He would never have lasted to score 50 runs like Ganguly did...based on sheer domestic runs scored maybe he should have been there, but this is where selectors judgment comes in and they picked Ganguly because they trusted his ability- otherwise every FTB scoring runs for fun in Ranji would play for India. I do think Gambhir should play for India. But id give Jaffer a good run first- (at least this series) just as GG himself got.

Absolute rubbish.
Wat did u find as Rubbish? :shrug:

Re: what to do with Ganguly?? the Whole Indian team is Fu*ked up...they play Cricket as if they are Newbies The so called "WALL" is no more a Wall ...its Cracked... Sachin is not the Sachin he used to be.. So Why the Fu*k blame only Ganguly? If he hits a 50 ..u praise him... if he's out cheaply then all the Blames on him! Not At All Fair Guys... I dont Rate ANY Indian Player as A Int Player... xcept Jumbo,Zaks,Sree... When Our Batting lineup was Good ...then Bowlers were BullSh*t.. Now the Bowlers are good but the WHOLE batting lineup is Pure BullSh*t. And the Main thing is the INDIAN CRICKET BOARD is run by Bastards,Third-Rate Crooks,Scavengers. Total Verdict: Its We who are wasting our Time on this Stupid Cricket. But Still It'll remain our Fav Game :hic: Wat say?