Sign in to follow this  
King Tendulkar

Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

He is a spent force as captain and should be sacked as India captain in all formats. I cant believe he retained his job after the away test loss sequence we had in england and aus which were an embarrasment and disgrace. He should also be axed from the test squad, his keeping his shoddy and his batting shocking away from home. He is quite possibly the most overated cricketer in history. He is like the Beckham of cricket world. All marketing and media created image, but no substance in quality of play. Frankly he does not seem to care if we or lose anyway. He is only it for the extra money he gets from adverts being the indian captain. I will add that the reason he still is captain and may remain as captain is because his franchise owner is the BCCI president. It stinks. SACK DHONI NOW!

Thanks KT ... you made my day amidst all the hype! I am sure now MS Dhoni will rise like a phoenix from the Ashes. Your curses were all that he needed. :icflove:
See one of my earlier posts in another thread. I thanked him profusely as well :cantstop:

Ha! Indeed, but it wont happen. He can still skipper the ODI side maybe.... The only problem is who would his successer be... Kohli is too young surely...maybe he can captain in T20s alone, GG for ODIs and Tests?? I totally disagree about the Beckham point though, Becks was a very good footballer, in his day the one of best long range passers and crossers in the world...worked his socks off for whichever side he played for too...

this clown should be only in odi team...what a pathetic strategy to rest viru and to top it all see his batting..' date=ohh god save team india from misbah singh sloni...
Few days earlier we had Sehwag should be dropped threads and now when he's dropped he becomes the best player in T20Is :haha:

What a moron.I have lost all repect for him.Once his big fan but he just a chewtiya with his absurd decision making.Seriously feckk off from captaincy,your time is over.

SA plays seamers well and yet our Kaptain opted for 3 ..3 seamers on a pitch which they already saw that spin was doing superbly well.... not playing Bhajji when he has done well against SA... Nohit bowling 6th over...

After having seen the first game, anybody with common sense would select spinners on this track. But this guy selects Balaji, Zaheer and Pathan against SA who are excellent players of seam/pace bowling. Ashwin is not even on till the 9th over. :wtf:

Just a question out of curiosity, if Dhoni is playing only as a player and say Kohli is the captain, is it only me that sees the camp divided into 2 groups (Dhobi group having Jaddu/Raina/Yuvi and Viru/Gambo/Zak/Bhajji mostly from Ganguly era)

Just a question out of curiosity' date=' if Dhoni is playing only as a player and say Kohli is the captain, is it only me that sees the camp divided into 2 groups (Dhobi group having Jaddu/Raina/Yuvi and Viru/Gambo/Zak/Bhajji mostly from Ganguly era)[/quote'] Jaddu is no longer in the team and to be fair the Ganguly group is over the hill. Bhajji & Zak are finished, Sehwag is close to being finished and only Gambhir has something to offer but even that's iffy at the moment. Plus likes of Raina and Yuvi are not really trouble makers and you hardly hear them making fools of themselves in the press or openly taking shots at their team mates.

pls sack sloni from capitancy and from team except in odi's for crickets sake
Not gonn happen :two_thumbs_up: Look here in ICF only. No chance the selectors are gonna sack him. As you can see, everyone is looking forward to CLT20 and next years IPL :winky:

Should be sacked from T20 and Test Team captaincy, but continue in ODI. In fact position in test team should also be questioned. and pls don't stoop down to the level of calling him fixer.

Captain is only good as his team. We are stooping to the olden days before Dhoni era where we needed a scapegoat for every match or series. I remember those times.

This is just Paki logic. Let's sack the captain when we lose. We will automatically win everything when we change the captain. 3 months later, team losing under the new captain. So, let's go back to the old captain again. Merry go round. It just seems democracy where an individual just wants to complain nonstop. There were also times where even when we won, some wanted Dhoni out for that.

This is just Paki logic. Let's sack the captain when we lose. We will automatically win everything when we change the captain. 3 months later, team losing under the new captain. So, let's go back to the old captain again. Merry go round. It just seems democracy where an individual just wants to complain nonstop. There were also times where even when we won, some wanted Dhoni out for that.
++ If teams win, its bcoz of individual performances and if team loses or fails to qualify, then Dhoni is the worst captain EVER to step on a cricket ground! :giggle:

wen was the last time a captain was changed?3 months ago?this is after 8-0 n three straight super 8 exits not one loss.

You are talking as if just by changing the captain' date=' we will start winning once again![/quote'] Exactly. We can get much more worse. Classic example is Pakistan and yet there are some who want to follow their model.