Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

I guess he bowled well?
I have repeated this many times, will repeat again that containing runs alone is not enough. In middle overs, you need to pick wickets. Both spinners have not done this in recent times and we are paying for this big time. We had 2 early wickets in first 2 matches, spinners and third pacer let that pressure off. Here too, we had a wicket early on and Dhoni brings spinners in 1th over.

Stagnant, arrogant, clueless and rigid - Dhoni's days as a captain are over. That statement which he made before the series of there being no time for a new captain before the WC showed the mindset. He felt secure and its that security which breeds complacence which has totally stalled the progress of this team. But billi ke gale mein ghanti kaun bandhega? Who will sack him? Does Patil have the guts? Srini will again stall him

Seriously. When you have team under pressure. Why bowl from one end 4 overs in a row of Binny and Rayudu. It was insane. Picked 6 bowlers, yet went to part timers. Madness
You wanted quick bowlers. Dhoni though quick means to finish the game quickly, and hence he went to quick finishers like Binny.
I still remember when the press asked Dhoni to comment on Mr. Srinivasan' date=' Dhoni acted like a puppet! And stood still without opening his mouth infront of the whole India! What a shame for the Indian captain! Apart from Dhoni, I guess Kohli has got some character to lead India..[/quote'] He said he will speak at the right time.I am waiting for his views for year now on betting scandal involving his owners and team.

We have seen how Raina has flopped with bat and Ashwin has flopped with ball, but being CSK players manage to get in playing 11. Now he has got the Jharkand pacer Varun Aaron who too is a average bowler picking just one wicket and leaking runs but manages to be in playing 11.It is high time that Dhoni stops this biased selections.At one point of time there were 6 CSK players in the squad.Murali, Jaddu,Raina,Dhoni, Ashwin and Mohit.

Seriously pathetic team selection and tactics we went in with 5 batsmen,yet eked out a spell from Rayudu and as someone mentioned Binny performed a guest role. Taking off jaddu when he was in rythm was another blunder,if we had got a wicket there we might have had a chance,they scored 70 runs in between overs 21 and 30. I think he's not able to adjust to the new rules as a captain,his strong suit was choking the opposition with spinners and let the run rate do the rest,but now this seems impossible.

Seriously pathetic team selection and tactics we went in with 5 batsmen,yet eked out a spell from Rayudu and as someone mentioned Binny performed a guest role. Taking off jaddu when he was in rythm was another blunder,if we had got a wicket there we might have had a chance,they scored 70 runs in between overs 21 and 30. I think he's not able to adjust to the new rules as a captain,his strong suit was choking the opposition with spinners and let the run rate do the rest,but now this seems impossible.
Agree to that. Look at how defensive a bowler Ashwin has become.Also, he is really struggling with the new 2 balls and 4 field restrictions. Two new balls means spinners are not as effective as they were before.Secondly, we need 3 good pacers to be more effective with 2 new balls.Add to it just 4 fielders manning the boundary with such limited bowling skill set, our team is indeed struggling during bowling innings. Only when we have a good cushion of having posted 300+ or run a ball pressure target, the opposition crumble and our bowlers take advantage of run rate pressure.Secondly, our batting is strong and it has masked the woeful bowling.Now that batting unit is struggling, things have got worse in South Africa and New Zealand.Basically, our team is screwed at the moment.