Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

what has Dhoni done in tests to continue as a captain.Anybody in this Indian can captain Indian team in India and win what Dhoni has won.His overseas record as a test captain is pathetic. .
Not that simple. I will take you back to Australia test series in 2008 when Kumble was captain. Kumble captained 2 tests, 1st and 3rd and, we barely drew them, even could lose first test. Dhoni captained 2 tests, second and fourth tests, and we won both and we could certainly see the difference between the captaincy of both. So it is not fair to say that we will win at home no matter who captains the team. Give some credit to the guy. His best time might have passed, but he is not the first to face this. Yes, it is time for change in guard and I am in support but I dont see a test captaincy candidate in this Indian team right now. In T20, yes Kohli can be made captain.
Not that simple. I will take you back to Australia test series in 2008 when Kumble was captain. Kumble captained 2 tests' date=' 1st and 3rd and, we barely drew them, even could lose first test. Dhoni captained 2 tests, second and fourth tests, and we won both and we could certainly see the difference between the captaincy of both. So it is not fair to say that we will win at home no matter who captains the team. Give some credit to the guy. His best time might have passed, but he is not the first to face this. Yes, it is time for change in guard and I am in support but I dont see a test captaincy candidate in this Indian team right now. In T20, yes Kohli can be made captain.[/quote'] Kumble captained in delhi which was one of the flatest pitch and bangalore we always somehow underperform. Btw if dhoni was captain in bangalore test we might have heard stories how kaptan cool motivated zak and bhajji to save us.
Kumble captained in delhi which was one of the flatest pitch and bangalore we always somehow underperform.
Test captains can not be judged based on the performance in test matches in India. Azhar was thrashed by everybody when we toured. Then we had some teams coming to India and same Azhar started inflicting whitewashes. It would be very mis-leading if call on Dhoni is taken based on the performances in Indian test matches. As somebody else had also mentioned,in India Gambhir had defeated NZ by 5-0 in ODI's. So why don't make him ODI captain?
what has Dhoni done in tests to continue as a captain.Anybody in this Indian can captain Indian team in India and win what Dhoni has won.His overseas record as a test captain is pathetic. Even in odis most of his wins came in India other than tri series in 2008.Gambhir showed by whipping NZ 5-0 captaining India in India for ODIs is not that difficult. In T-20 he is disaster both as player and captain.India don't play too many T-20s anyway so removing him from that role make no sense, he needs to go as a captain in all forms. This nonsense he has started about rotating older players is utter failure Sehwag and Gambhir failed yesterday and all thru this cup but unlike nohit they did not waste so many balls Then we will see how long he lasts as a player alone.
Well well, people can really make 2 + 2 =5. CB Series 2007/08 W New Zealand 2009 W West Indies 2009 W South Africa 2010 L West Indies 2011 W England 2011 L Australia 2012 L In SA 2010, we lost 2-3 the closest we have been in SA in history. England we were horrible and Australia we were below PAR - no doubts. But, you are making the other ODI wins sound a walk in the park.
Test captains can not be judged based on the performance in test matches in India. Azhar was thrashed by everybody when we toured. Then we had some teams coming to India and same Azhar started inflicting whitewashes. It would be very mis-leading if call on Dhoni is taken based on the performances in Indian test matches. As somebody else had also mentioned,in India Gambhir had defeated NZ by 5-0 in ODI's. So why don't make him ODI captain?
I know bhai.
Well well, people can really make 2 + 2 =5. CB Series 2007/08 W New Zealand 2009 W West Indies 2009 W South Africa 2010 L West Indies 2011 W England 2011 L Australia 2012 L In SA 2010, we lost 2-3 the closest we have been in SA in history. England we were horrible and Australia we were below PAR - no doubts. But, you are making the other ODI wins sound a walk in the park.
Dhoni captained in WI 2011 :haha:.great cricketing knowledge folks. You are the most appropriate people to Defend the moron dhoni.:two_thumbs_up:
Kumble captained in delhi which was one of the flatest pitch and bangalore we always somehow underperform. Btw if dhoni was captain in bangalore test we might have heard stories how kaptan cool motivated zak and bhajji to save us.
Delhi is flat for you then what would you say to Mohali?
In India captains recently are changed when we lose a home a series or they step away as happened with dravid.Dhoni is not going to step away so we will continue untill a shocking home series.
Azhar - Dropped for Match Fixing Tendulkar - Stepped Away Ganguly - Dropped after drawing series with Pakistan Dravid - Stepped Away Kumble - Retired When was the last time a captain was changed after we lose a home series? :hmmm:
Its not about test captain then. Its about test team. If your test cricketers generally do not perform well overseas with bat or ball, you will blame captain for that? If you take overseas then Dravid was the best captain for India. Period.
Azhar - Dropped for Match Fixing Tendulkar - Stepped Away Ganguly - Dropped after drawing series with Pakistan Dravid - Stepped Away Kumble - Retired When was the last time a captain was changed after we lose a home series? :hmmm:
I think Sachin stepped away before the SA series. And did not Ganguly also captain in the Zimbabwean tour in 2005? He scored a laborious 100 there. That was after the Indo-Pak series I believe.
I think Sachin stepped away before the SA series. And did not Ganguly also captain in the Zimbabwean tour in 2005? He scored a laborious 100 there. That was after the Indo-Pak series I believe.
CG says a captain is dropped in two conditions [1] Losing a home series [2] Steps away I have doubts over Condition [1]. Sachin offered to resign after Australia 1999-00 tour but was ask to continue for SA 2000 Test series which we lost and promptly stepped away. Ganguly did captain in Zimbabwe but we won that Test series 2-0.
No. Tendu was the captain in SA series at home which we lost 2-0.
CG says a captain is dropped in two conditions [1] Losing a home series [2] Steps away I have doubts over Condition [1]. Sachin offered to resign after Australia 1999-00 tour but was ask to continue for SA 2000 Test series which we lost and promptly stepped away. Ganguly did captain in Zimbabwe but we won that Test series 2-0.
in that series Chappel and Ganguly had some altercations and Chappel wrote a mail which leaked in the media which resulted in Ganguly's ouster.