why does it look like?

KKR88

Wasn't feeling that bad untill saw the Pakistanis in th ground celebrate like crazies :sad:
You should take it as a compliment. Pakis and Loins are so shyte scared at their teams facing us that they are celebrating us bowing out of the tourney. Let's face it if you are a Loins or a Paki fan and if they have to face India wouldn't you cheer India's exit? Paki and Loins fans are so traumatised by India that you can't blame them celebrating India's exit and that itself should be a compliment. To me their celebration says "We can't get the better of India so let's hope they exi the tourney. At least now our team will have a chance."

T20 >>> You win a game, enjoy it and 1 day later >> fortunes change. You play the best Cricket ( hint: SA ), you lose all 3 super eights. You win the toruney, 1 week later, people focus on some champions leauge This is T20, it's a 8PM > whiskey/dinner game so gulp the defeat down as India never mastered this game like Pakistan - their team suits ths format so no surprises here + they don't have IPL so they wanna come out and play hard. Indian team has the "another T20, lets go and play, dekhte kya hota hain

T20 >>> You win a game, enjoy it and 1 day later >> fortunes change. You play the best Cricket ( hint: SA ), you lose all 3 super eights. You win the toruney, 1 week later, people focus on some champions leauge This is T20, it's a 8PM > whiskey/dinner game so gulp the defeat down as India never mastered this game like Pakistan - their team suits ths format so no surprises here + they don't have IPL so they wanna come out and play hard. Indian team has the "another T20, lets go and play, dekhte kya hota hain
Good points. Watched a Sky sports stream for the match and I actually enjoyed the way the presenter was critisizing IPL/INDIA/MSD along with R.Key. Only Trescothik usually has some good things to say. It clearly showed their hate for Indian cricket. They say if people hate you then you are doing something right. I guess india's rise (not only in Cricket BTW) has to do a lot about it.

Ya, lets just stop playing cricket. Is everyone out there to please India? so we play the semis and the lucrative Indian public watches it? $$ If India is powerful, gotta take the hatred too, it's natural and especially for a Pakistani - their sentiments are a lot different when it comes to an India match, something's they can't even forget...its all good Cheers

Success breeds hatred. SL and Pakis, two teams who get their arses whooped everytime we have played them in recent times despite our shite bowling. Hence any little success they can find against India via other teams, the poor souls will celebrate be it even little crumbs like t20 games. Yesterday's partisan crowd cheering SA on was classic. :hysterical:

Success breeds hatred. SL and Pakis, two teams who get their arses whooped everytime we have played them in recent times despite our shite bowling. Hence any little success they can find against India via other teams, the poor souls will celebrate be it even little crumbs like t20 games. Yesterday's partisan crowd cheering SA on was classic. :hysterical:
You should take it as a compliment. Pakis and Loins are so shyte scared at their teams facing us that they are celebrating us bowing out of the tourney. Let's face it if you are a Loins or a Paki fan and if they have to face India wouldn't you cheer India's exit? Paki and Loins fans are so traumatised by India that you can't blame them celebrating India's exit and that itself should be a compliment. To me their celebration says "We can't get the better of India so let's hope they exi the tourney. At least now our team will have a chance."
what a "Delusional" conclusions there :cantstop: nevertheless nice effort satisfying urself by somhow converting it to a "compliment" or assuming it was all in just hate towards india :giggle: For a moment if you can take ur sentiments out of it and try to re-analyze, u'll notice celebration was all about Pakistan qualifying for Semis and nothing to do with ind exit. Yes I Know Pak qualified because of India exit but they would hav celebrated EXACTLY the same way even if Ind was already in and it was bw Pak/SA. Other hand suppose Pak was already OUT or already Qualified for that matter and it was just bw Ind/SA, do you really think they all wouldv reached there holding SA flags just to "celebrate" india exit... sorry but pure non-sense
what a "Delusional" conclusions there :cantstop: nevertheless nice effort satisfying urself by somhow converting it to a "compliment" or assuming it was all in just hate towards india :giggle: For a moment if you can take ur sentiments out of it and try to re-analyze, u'll notice celebration was all about Pakistan qualifying for Semis and nothing to do with ind exit. Yes I Know Pak qualified because of India exit but they would hav celebrated EXACTLY the same way even if Ind was already in and it was bw Pak/SA. Other hand suppose Pak was already OUT or already Qualified for that matter and it was just bw Ind/SA, do you really think they all wouldv reached there holding SA flags just to "celebrate" india exit... sorry but pure non-sense
Are you telling me Pakis are not jealous and butt hurt about India's success in the 2011 World Cup and Indian cricket board is the richest and most powerful board in the world ? You dont even play international cricket anymore in your country ffs. That and the fact India beat you 8 - 0 in World Cup encounters. That's gotta hurt.:finger:
Are you telling me Pakis are not jealous and butt hurt about India's success in the 2011 World Cup and Indian cricket board is the richest and most powerful board in the world ? You dont even play international cricket anymore in your country ffs. That and the fact India beat you 8 - 0 in World Cup encounters. That's gotta hurt.:finger:
Please if you can post in a bit more detail... ( :dance: )
Haha did you even watch the game, we weren't celebrating India's exit, we were celebrating Pakistan's qualification for the semis. "Traumatised"...:haha:
Looks like someone else is a little butthurt.