US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

Well they had to say something :dontknow: If I was one of them I would just say " Obama wanted Romney to be aggressive and talk and Obama is just setting him up for a serious criticism in the next debate, Romney doesnt talk/commint clearly and obama was getting him to open up so Obama can attack him from now on"
This is where Obama disappointed folks, like yours truly, who have typically supported him. One of his appeal was always his ethics and belief in philosophy. I suppose it was much to ask to expect them to simply say we had a bad day, well done Mr. Romney.

for all my disappointment and excitement' date=' thefunny thing is that I dont even get to vote in amreeka :rofl:[/quote'] who does? Ravish does?? :hysterical: Or you think Punjabi Khota is capturing booth for Obama in Boston? :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

That is true. Although now I am getting bored. Same talking points over and over again.
We have had this conversation, at a distance, how US politics is going very much Indian way. I may be oversimplifying it but you will perhaps see that behind all the gloss is the same old playing to gallery mechanism at play.