Robert Vadra amassed 300crores in 3 years - Kejriwal

diga

I can't stand the Kejriwal Bhusham combo but if they can keep this pressure up on the desh par bojh Gandhi family ...then these guys get my vote!
They are fake Gandhis. They are just using Gandhi name. Actual Gandhi kaha hai kaun hai kisi ko pata hai kya?

This kind of quid pro quo is very common and its an unwritten code that opposition parties dont bring them up because they do the same thing in their states. One of the biggest proponents of this was the late YSR and his son Jagan who used to make companies investing in the state buy shares of their no name companies for thousands of rupees. With that capital, the company was built into a profitable venture. Then a bigger stake was sold to some foreign entity for an even higher amount in return of land and tax concessions. Bharti cements was one such company.

Kejriwal: Why don't you call him (Robert Vadra), call him on your show.. So when is this "ordinary" citizen who is exempt from security checks at Airports going to defend himself. YEJcQQxwjwQ
He's come out with a statement defending himself now.. But I'm amazed, on what basis, Vadra is exempt from security checks in airports and whats the pressing need of it? Who is he and what has he done that he needs this sort of exemption?

He's come out with a statement defending himself now.. But I'm amazed, on what basis, Vadra is exempt from security checks in airports and whats the pressing need of it? Who is he and what has he done that he needs this sort of exemption?
The list says Robert Vadra while traveling with SPG protectees. SPG is an execute protection agency of the government [0]. Instead I would like to know why should Robert Vadra travel with the SPG :dontknow: [0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Protection_Group

The list says Robert Vadra while traveling with SPG protectees. SPG is an execute protection agency of the government [0]. Instead I would like to know why should Robert Vadra travel with the SPG :dontknow: [0] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Protection_Group
SPG protectees are those who are protected by the SPG. So when Vadra travels with the protectees he is exempt, he wont travel with the SPG himself because he doesnt qualify for their protection

SPG protectees are those who are protected by the SPG. So when Vadra travels with the protectees he is exempt' date=' he wont travel with the SPG himself because he doesnt qualify for their protection[/quote'] So, he is potentially harmless while travelling with protectees but not otherwise.