Robert Vadra amassed 300crores in 3 years - Kejriwal

diga

SPG protectees are those who are protected by the SPG. So when Vadra travels with the protectees he is exempt' date=' he wont travel with the SPG himself because he doesnt qualify for their protection[/quote'] Yea - thanks for pointing out. I agree with Vibhash - you either are exempted or are not. This means that he can do his business if the SPG protectees agree. Wait a minute! Is Vadra a hostage to a Quid Pro Quo situation by the SPG protectees? :hmmm:

Yea - thanks for pointing out. I agree with Vibhash - you either are exempted or are not. This means that he can do his business if the SPG protectees agree. Wait a minute! Is Vadra a hostage to a Quid Pro Quo situation by the SPG protectees? :hmmm:
Well, it would be bit humiliating for the most powerful family in country to see themselves going ahead without getting frisked while their son-in-law being stopped for frisking.

only if they have absolutely irrefutable proof.............but even then its a HUGE risk that Kejriwal is taking - this thing could easily be life threatening for him.
I agree Kejriwal and someof his other guys/girls are being very very brave. Their lifes, money ,families etc are sadly at risk here, this is how india works. They have more guts then me. They will soon feel full force of police, cbi , tax authorities and any other govt agency.

I agree Kejriwal and someof his other guys/girls are being very very brave. Their lifes, money ,families etc are sadly at risk here, this is how india works. They have more guts then me. They will soon feel full force of police, cbi , tax authorities and any other govt agency.
This guy is totally off limits as far as congress is concerned.No one...not even the opposition dared to question this guy....kudos to Kejriwal for taking the risk.......if he can survive this...this will bear fruits in the following times.

This guy is totally off limits as far as congress is concerned.No one...not even the opposition dared to question this guy....kudos to Kejriwal for taking the risk.......if he can survive this...this will bear fruits in the following times.
Not yet. He has just started.

:WTF: Kaun hai be tu aur kya ukhaada hai tune? :dontknow:

Well' date=' it would be bit humiliating for the most powerful family in country to see themselves going ahead without getting frisked while their son-in-law being stopped for frisking.[/quote'] No one in his family holds ANY ministry. His own family is not even in active politics. His wife has not even contested any elections. Also, why is this notice not issued for president's jamai or jamai or army heads ? This is stupid to ask for special treatment just because his Saas and sala are MPs, yes officially they are JUST MPs.

No one in his family holds ANY ministry. His own family is not even in active politics. His wife has not even contested any elections. Also, why is this notice not issued for president's jamai or jamai or army heads ? This is stupid to ask for special treatment just because his Saas and sala are MPs, yes officially they are JUST MPs.
Just having that guy alone explicitly listed for exemption can't be justified by anyone. It is about as absurd as it gets. Wonder if any TV channel has discussed this. I have seen that image posted and discussed here more than once.

Just having that guy alone explicitly listed for exemption can't be justified by anyone. It is about as absurd as it gets. Wonder if any TV channel has discussed this. I have seen that image posted and discussed here more than once.
It doesn't hit you till you see the board yourself, I remember going WTF when I saw it at an airport few years ago

How Robert Vadra (Sonia Gandhi's Son-In-Law) became Fastest Multi-Billionaire..?? DIteV3yQCxk
As expected, this video has been pulled down & not viewable in India ... Google complies with Govts orders
Robert Vadra & The Innocence Of Journalists Private folks on Youtube showed greater courage and narrated RVÃÔ story. You can see and hear it on this Youtube site or this Youtube site. Oops.. Sorry! If you opened those pages this is what you get: Well, another Youtube page does carry that picture story on RV with a toxic warning about how GOI pulls any videos on Youtube that portrays the Gandhi family negatively.