Robert Vadra amassed 300crores in 3 years - Kejriwal

diga

I dont know who will pull down the govt... I dont care if its Mayawati or some other person. I just hope there are early elections within the next 6 months and hopefully a few good candidates will get elected due to this wave. Otherwise its the same old story & same old banana republic :facepalm:

I dont know who will pull down the govt... I dont care if its Mayawati or some other person. I just hope there are early elections within the next 6 months and hopefully a few good candidates will get elected due to this wave. Otherwise its the same old story & same old banana republic :facepalm:
Doesn't matter. Congress govt will make an easy comeback if they face elections now.

Not gonna happen.

no chance.

the people of haryana have only themselves to blame you keep voting in the same government they wont give a ****
The people of Haryana are also enjoying corruption money.The sky rocketed land prices of their land have made them millionare.if few end up loosing their land who cares.It is the same story in Punjab ,Haryana , West UP etc.

I just hope Mayawati pulls out of the govt & we have early elections...Half the corrupt ministers will hopefully be voted out due to Kejriwal wave
Not really.The thing is congress very much knows most people in India dont have time to care about these corruption scandals when election comes.They have far more issues of their own to worry about than these scandals and corruption honestly.Its mostly upper middle class and rich who have time for these corruptions and they hardly influence voting much. At the same time Congress have definitely made some impact on the the lower middle class and rural vote bases with some of their schemes.Education loan to students , NREGA and interest subsidy to farmer loans are definitely schemes that will get them votes come election. SO despite being the biggest ever corrupt govt in our history congress is in a much better position to face loksabha elections(whenever they come) than BJP imo.

Funny thing is that all congress loyalists never openly supported people like Raja and Suresh Kalmadi etc but are losing their temper whenever Vader's name is mentioned
Congress leadership is one of the biggest strengths of the party. She is only person whose words are treated like final verdict by the party leaders. She led them through toughest times and now they show full faith in her.

Not really.The thing is congress very much knows most people in India dont have time to care about these corruption scandals when election comes.They have far more issues of their own to worry about than these scandals and corruption honestly.Its mostly upper middle class and rich who have time for these corruptions and they hardly influence voting much. At the same time Congress have definitely made some impact on the the lower middle class and rural vote bases with some of their schemes.Education loan to students , NREGA and interest subsidy to farmer loans are definitely schemes that will get them votes come election. SO despite being the biggest ever corrupt govt in our history congress is in a much better position to face loksabha elections(whenever they come) than BJP imo.
India is changing most voters are young and educated,Corruption played a major part in Mayawati downfall .People are not so naive .Congress will pay a heavy price for inflation.Its most probably going to be indecisive vote.

India is changing most voters are young and educated' date='Corruption played a major part in Mayawati downfall .People are not so naive .Congress will pay a heavy price for inflation.Its most probably going to be indecisive vote.[/quote'] I dont know much about UP politics.But from what i read bad governance was far more reason than corruption. And people arent naive.Its just that they have bigger issues to worry about than corruption.There is nothing wrong with it either. And most of these young and educated people who are in IT sector dont even go and vote.Thats a fact.

India is changing most voters are young and educated' date='Corruption played a major part in Mayawati downfall .People are not so naive .Congress will pay a heavy price for inflation.Its most probably going to be indecisive vote.[/quote'] Even if Congress' strength decreases in next elections, but that still might not be enough for NDA to form govt on their own.

Kejriwal widens attack, demands thorough probe into how Priyanka could fall for a chap like Vadra http://www.theunrealtimes.com/2012/10/09/kejriwal-widens-attack-demands-thorough-probe-into-why-priyanka-fell-for-a-shady-chap-like-vadra/

Arvind Kejriwal widened his attack on India’s first son-in-law, demanding a thorough probe into how an ordinary chap like Robert Vadra, with such a weak balance sheet of personal assets and low human capital, could make Priyanka fall for him. “Vadra’s sweet-heart deal with DLF raises many questions but what makes no sense whatsoever is how a petty brass trader from Moradabad, who looks more like Priyanka’s chauffer than her significant other, could patao a Nehru-Gandhi scion and marry into India’s most powerful political family. We demand that Vadra come clean on this,” :haha: thundered the feisty Magsaysay award winner, during a televised press conference. Surprisingly, Kejriwal’s latest tirade has the support of not just the Opposition but even the Congress. “Kejri ji ne muh ki baat cheen li. Even the Congress wants to know how an average dude from Moradabad managed to become a Nehru-Gandhi damaad and therefore our boss. We will extend full support to Kejri and his team to get to the bottom of this matter,” said Congress spokesperson, Rashid Alvi. Agreeing it was indeed bizarre, Union Finance Minister Chidambaram said the Government will initiate a probe even though it is a private transaction involving two individuals and refused to give Vadra a clean chit in this matter. “Certainly, Vadra’s acquisition of Priyanka was disproportionate to all his known sources of talent and Vadra needs to give a full account of his courtship to the public. :rofl: I have directed the CBI to initiate investigations and interrogate Vadra,” disclosed the Finance Minister. Robert has lashed out at the latest round of attacks, saying Kejriwal was plain jealous of his over-achievement. “Yes, my moustache is not as thick as Arvind’s, I’m not as smart as him and I never went to IIT, but I still managed to patao Priyanka through sheer hard work, sincerity and some dumb luck. :hysterical: I have nothing to hide. My rise to the top continues to inspire mango men in banana republics all over the world,” wrote Vadra on his Facebook Wall. CBI director, A P Singh, said that this particular case will be difficult to crack. “Women do strange things but Priyanka getting hitched to this Vadra chap is straight out of ‘Ripley’s believe it or not’. We’ll try our best to discern how he managed to pull off the heist of the century,” he disclosed with wide-eyed incredulity.
Hilarious Read this! :hehe: