What happened to Himesh Reshammiya

Ranvir

About 5-6 years ago every other Bollywood song was sung by him. Now you don't hear anything from him at all. Has he given up on singing altogether and stuck to producing? Did people get fed up of him or what? I thought he had a unique sound and had some good songs but he did oversaturate the industry with releasing far too many songs in a short space of time.

About 5-6 years ago every other Bollywood song was sung by him.
Are we talking about the same bollywood industry.. he was hardly singing even then.. may be few movies here and there and some albums here n there.. he was annoying singer... and to be honest he got better after vocal cord surgery..

Are we talking about the same bollywood industry.. he was hardly singing even then.. may be few movies here and there and some albums here n there.. he was annoying singer... and to be honest he got better after vocal cord surgery..
Well on B4U, his songs were on all of the time. Then after 2008 he disappeared. I see him on shows, I know he did the music for bodyguard last year, but no singing. He did that no touching song last year which was a complete joke. I'm just surprised how he fell off so quickly.

he was primarily a music director but his downfall is due to : * Having the same freaking type of tunes for most of his songs * trying to sing most of his songs (disease Anu Malik also suffers from) * He thought he could become a hero and started working more on films and less on music * A lot of artists have a short shelf life for ex Daler Mehendi, he was a star many years ago and now the poor guy cant even get into Big Boss

he was primarily a music director but his downfall is due to : * Having the same freaking type of tunes for most of his songs * trying to sing most of his songs (disease Anu Malik also suffers from) * He thought he could become a hero and started working more on films and less on music * A lot of artists have a short shelf life for ex Daler Mehendi, he was a star many years ago and now the poor guy cant even get into Big Boss
I think Daler Mehndi was finished after being arrested for smuggling people abroad. It's a joke that Mika who is far less talented, is so successful these days. MIka is the Punjabi Himesh with his nasal singing style.

I think Daler Mehndi was finished after being arrested for smuggling people abroad. It's a joke that Mika who is far less talented, is so successful these days. MIka is the Punjabi Himesh with his nasal singing style.
Daler finished a long time ago, funny thing is that Daler openly said that he is better than his brother and now Mika is a star :giggle:

Decent music director during his pre Ashiq banaya aap ne days. Horrible singer and should never sing again. Real question is where are Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan? Sanu ruled 90s with chartbusters. Udit was a class act and should still be singing.

Decent music director during his pre Ashiq banaya aap ne days. Horrible singer and should never sing again. Real question is where are Kumar Sanu and Udit Narayan? Sanu ruled 90s with chartbusters. Udit was a class act and should still be singing.
Yaar, I can never understand your Sanu love. I find him a pathetic singer with nasal frequencies matching Himesh. He screwed up an otherwise masterpiece by RD Burman - 1942 A Love Story.