How much can we chase down in 4th innings?

Sooda

Re: How much can we chase down in 4th innings? if we bowl out SA..and then draw the match..we will still have our nose upfront... but drawing a match after declaration from opposition is imo a insult...though it takes a lot of skill and mental strength to bat out 4 sessions... so i will take a draw even if we get a target of 325-350... we must get SA all out under 225 in second innigs..

Re: How much can we chase down in 4th innings? Believe me South Africa's body language when they come out now will be absolutely fantastic. I reckon after the Aussies despite the quality in their team Saffies are one of the most aggressive units you can encounter. They are not 5 footers that just walk in and bowl. They are big fellas that love to intimidate.

Re: How much can we chase down in 4th innings? Not just that were hardly experts as chasing down 4 innings totals. Even attaempts to draw leave us facked. Basically were screwed and we need rain to save us. Finally morkel out. Smith may as well declare. in fact he SHOULD decalre