Bal Thackeray passes away

1983-2011

There was violence in Mumbai last night following the news of Thackray's condition. Cars and shops were broken. Not on a very large scale' date=' but enough consider it as a riot alert in case he passes away.[/quote'] This is most stupid thing ever. Its not like those shop owners or car owners caused this idiots death :whack:

So there are fears of riots if he passes away - now I don't understand who exactly are the Shiv Sena members blaming for his bad health when they go about doing danga :confused:
they are puss!es and dont care for a reason some ****ed up people the party members are

So there are fears of riots if he passes away - now I don't understand who exactly are the Shiv Sena members blaming for his bad health when they go about doing danga :confused:
This is most stupid thing ever. Its not like those shop owners or car owners caused this idiots death :whack:
they are puss!es and dont care for a reason some ****ed up people the party members are
Indian mob is dumb and dangerous. All they need is an excuse. When actor Rajkunmar died, fans in Bangalore started rioting resulting in deaths and large scale damage to property. I went to Bangalore a few days later and saw many broken windows in buildings. The actor died of old age, and yet the fans somehow thought it was a good time to kill innocent people and damage their properties. When Thackray dies, something similar might happen. Don't ask the politicians why, because they will say something about what happens when a big tree gets uprooted.

I'm almost certain that he has passed away already but the news is being kept from the public so as to give the Govt proper time to make arrangements for his funeral and more importantly, to have security in place for the many VVIP's who are/will be coming and to control the angry Shiv Sena workers.

Many of my friends are reporting that their offices are advising those employees who live a long distance away from office to leave. Shops and restaurants are closing down. I just called a restaurant for a delivery and they declined saying that they have no staff. People are on the alert.

Why Mumbai has shutdown today?
Individuals who gather together form a ‘mob’ and this is the trigger for the violence – because the individual is ‘de-individualised’.“De-individuation obviously does not occur every time people get together in a group, and there are some group characteristics that increase the likelihood of violence, such as group size and physical anonymity. First, many people believe they cannot be held responsible for violent behavior when part of a mob because they perceive the violent action as the group’s (e.g., “everyone was doing it”) rather than their own behavior. When in a large group, people tend to experience a diffusion of responsibility. Typically, the bigger a mob, the more its members lose self-awareness and become willing to engage in dangerous behavior. Second, physical anonymity also leads to a person experiencing fewer social inhibitions. When people feel that their behavior cannot be traced back to them, they are more likely to break social norms and engage in violence,” says Tamara Avant.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/why-mumbai-has-shut-down-today-525030.html

Indian mob is dumb and dangerous. All they need is an excuse. When actor Rajkunmar died, fans in Bangalore started rioting resulting in deaths and large scale damage to property. I went to Bangalore a few days later and saw many broken windows in buildings. The actor died of old age, and yet the fans somehow thought it was a good time to kill innocent people and damage their properties. When Thackray dies, something similar might happen. Don't ask the politicians why, because they will say something about what happens when a big tree gets uprooted.
:facepalm:

Thackery's contribution to society: - Incite hatred/violence against Indian muslims - Incite hatred/violence against immigrants - Incite hatred/violence against Pakistanis. This clown was a major pot stirrer in the 1992 riots. Good riddance if he is dead, would have been better had it happened a lot sooner.

:two_thumbs_up:

Thackery's contribution to society: - Incite hatred/violence against Indian muslims - Incite hatred/violence against immigrants - Incite hatred/violence against Pakistanis. This clown was a major pot stirrer in the 1992 riots. Good riddance if he is dead, would have been better had it happened a lot sooner.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: bhagwan bhi iss cartoon ko apne pass nahi bulana chahta

Hindu Hriday Samrat if he was the prime minister of India he would have done much better job than other weak leaders of India.Are all Indian muslims saints ? What about Pakistanis inciting hatred 24/7 against India is that acceptable? Thackeray was the real patriot of India he had guts and determination he was not like leaders who relied on vote bank politics.

So all leaders in India roam without protection .He always stood up for Hindus.
No but all national leaders do have guts and travel around the country, not like this 'Samrat' issueing fatwa from the safety of his home. What do you mean by 'stood up'? Even you too 'stand up' for Hindus in the saftey of a forum..

No but all national leaders do have guts and travel around the country' date=' not like this 'Samrat' issueing fatwa from the safety of his home. What do you mean by 'stood up'? Even you too 'stand up' for Hindus in the saftey of a forum..[/quote'] Whatever my personal thoughts about Thackeray as man maybe or his party, it is a fact that during 92 riots, in my section of the city, it was shiv saniks who protected the Hindu contingent.