Bal Thackeray passes away

1983-2011

Rascist in general, good he died. Tell me why do you like him? Did you agree with his beliefs?
A bit rich coming from people who have Bhindrawale Photo in their religious place Bal thackeray was not an extremist and terrorist he was the protector of Hindus.

A bit rich coming from people who have Bhindrawale Photo in their religious place Bal thackeray was not an extremist and terrorist he was the protector of Hindus.
Bhindrawale was a terrorist, agreed. But no need to be bitter, he was a huge rascist towards certain people and biased (dont refer to my non srs posts as being biased) and no one wants people like them around. So good he died.

Yep and Hitler was the Protector of the Aryans; got em jobs, drove unemployment down, and fought for them and fked all those nasty evil jews. Keep up the good work buddy; it's always fun to be on the wrong side of history.

Made Mumbai financial capital of India if it wasnt for him no Hindu would have been alive during 1993 riots always spoke against terrorism sponsored by Pakistan.
:cantstop: Seriously if their was anything good about this guy your doing a piss poor job of arguing it. Manhohan singh , congress hell even the IMF have more to do with the success of mubai than some feudalistic thug that had his goons beats up kids for holding hands in public.

Bhindrawale was a terrorist' date=' agreed. But no need to be bitter, he was a huge rascist towards certain people and biased (dont refer to my non srs posts as being biased) and no one wants people like them around. So good he died.[/quote'] Bull crap Sikhs adore Bhindrawale they justified his actions back then they justify now too dont we see how much support sikhs give khalistan movement abroad Bhindrawale and co killed many Hindus in Punjab first before even the whole khalistan issue started where as Thackeray was never an extremist or terrorist dont compare both.

Yep and Hitler was the Protector of the Aryans; got em jobs' date=' drove unemployment down, and fought for them and fked all those nasty evil jews. Keep up the good work buddy; it's always fun to be on the wrong side of history.[/quote'] Wrong side of history know the facts Thackeray spoke for HINDUS he was the protector for Hindus in Mumbai during 1993 riots i have more trust in him and his party than some of the Indian politicians who are ruling India now .

Bull crap Sikhs adore Bhindrawale they justified his actions back then they justify now too dont we see how much support sikhs give khalistan movement abroad Bhindrawale and co killed many Hindus in Punjab first before even the whole khalistan issue started where as Thackeray was never an extremist or terrorist dont compare both.
No a majority accept Bhindranwale was not right and do not support Khalistan. A minority do otherwise there would have already been a Khalistan by now. Or at least much more noise. Anyway he was a protector of Hindu's, yeah maybe. But was he protector of people from some of the other religions? How can you support someone racist who got others killed? Unless your just biased yourself. Your only reason to support him was him protecting Hindu's? Doing one or 2 good things won't make someone who caused innocent people's deaths a good person or good leader. Before you start on Manmohan, I don't like the Congress, they too are responsible for betraying the trust of innocent citizens.
Ofcourse i love India and Indians but i will always be a Hindu despite what ever region i may come from i m patriotic and i will always remember India was a Hindu country thousands of years ago.
Location: England :cantstop: wouldn't claim that There are various types of religions and people in India. You just have to accept it.

riots of1993 happened because of demolition of babri masjid which was masterminded by bjp' date='rss and shivsena .[/quote'] Demolition happened because there was a mosque on a hindu temple site riots in Mumbai 1993 was started by Muslim Mobs when they killed hindus first.

Sorry you cant comment then may be find out yourself what exactly happened.
why were u there ? also How did thackrey make mumbai the financial capital. Regarding riots this is what i found-
Justice Srikrishna, then a relatively junior Judge of the Bombay High Court, accepted the task of investigating the causes of the riots, something that many of his colleagues had turned down[citation needed]. For five years until 1998, he examined victims, witnesses and alleged perpetrators. Detractors came initially from left-secular quarters who were wary of a judge who was a devout and practicing Hindu.[4] The Commission was disbanded by the Shiv Sena led government in January 1996 and on public opposition was later reconstituted on 28 May 1996; though when it was reconstituted its terms of reference were extended to include the Mumbai bomb blasts that followed in March 1993. The report of the commission stated that the tolerant and secular foundations of the city were holding even if a little shakily. Justice Srikrishna indicted those he alleged as largely responsible for the second phase of the bloodshed and to some extent the first, the Shiv Sena. The report was criticized as “politically motivated”. For a while, its contents were a closely guarded secret and no copies were available. The Shiv Sena government rejected its recommendations. Since under the Commissions of Inquiry Act, an Inquiry is not a court of law (even if it conducts proceedings like a court of law) and the report of an inquiry is not binding on Governments, Srikrishna's recommendations cannot be directly enforced. To date, the recommendations of the Commission have neither been accepted nor acted upon by the Maharashtra Government.[citation needed] Many indicted policemen were promoted by the government and indicted politicians continue to hold high political office even today.[citation needed]
The riots started as a result of communal tension prevailing in the city after the Babri Mosque demolition on 6 December 1992. It has been reported in the shrikrishna commission that the riots occurred in two phases. The first was mainly a Muslim backlash as a result of the Babri Masjid demolition in the week immediately succeeding 6 December 1992 led by political leaders representing hindutva in the city of Ayodhya. The second phase was a Hindu backlash occurring as a result of the killings of Hindu Mathadi Kamgar (workers) by Muslim fanatics in Dongri (an area of South Bombay), stabbing of Hindus in Muslim majority areas and burning of six Hindus, including a physically handicapped girl in Radhabai Chawl. This phase occurred in January 1993, with most incidents reported between 6 January and 20 January. The Report asserted that the communal passions of the Hindus were aroused to fever pitch by the inciting writings in print media, particularly Saamna and Navaakal which gave exaggerated accounts of the Mathadi murders and the Radhabai Chawl incident; rumours were floated that there were imminent attacks by Muslims using sophisticated arms, though the possibility of it happening was very imminent. From 8 January 1993, many riots occured between Hindus led by the Shiv Sena and Shiv Sainiks and the Muslims funded by the Mumbai underworld at that time. The communal violence and rioting triggered off by the burning at Dongri and Radhabhai Chawl and then the retaliatory violence by Shiv Sena was hijacked by local criminal elements who saw in it an opportunity to make quick gains. By the time the Shiv Sena realized that enough had been done by way of "retaliation", the violence and rioting was beyond the control of its leaders who had to issue an appeal to put an end to it.[3]

Thakrey Mumbai Financial captital :WTF:
Yea - Do you know the time when 1992 Mumbai Bomb Blasts happened Bal T single handedly saved all victims and bought them to hospital? Oh, by the way since we are on it - I think Sachin Tendulkar is also a product of the Shiv Sena. If not for their rallies at Shivaji Park, he would have never come to Shivaji Park and as a result never develop an interest in cricket which he would go on to master later.

Yea - Do you know the time when 1992 Mumbai Bomb Blasts happened Bal T single handedly saved all victims and bought them to hospital? Oh' date= by the way since we are on it - I think Sachin Tendulkar is also a product of the Shiv Sena. If not for their rallies at Shivaji Park, he would have never come to Shivaji Park and as a result never develop an interest in cricket which he would go on to master later.
1993 Mumbai blasts happened in March Riots happened in January 1993 and yes Thackeray and his party saved many Hindus in Mumbai during those riots.

Yea - Do you know the time when 1992 Mumbai Bomb Blasts happened Bal T single handedly saved all victims and bought them to hospital? Oh' date= by the way since we are on it - I think Sachin Tendulkar is also a product of the Shiv Sena. If not for their rallies at Shivaji Park, he would have never come to Shivaji Park and as a result never develop an interest in cricket which he would go on to master later.
They wouldn't. Why would someone keep records of all the positive things that Thackrey or anyone would do. Pick one negative incident, stretch it and make a very big deal out of it and stamp him/her as a terrorist.