What to do about Sehwag?

Sooda

Re: What to do about Sehwag? why not we try opening with ganguly anf finish his career for ever.. :hic: i think jaffer/ GG should play in next match..and sehwag should play domestic matches to get his confidence back... he is just short of confidence..and he is no more the vice captain so..he better sorts out his problem quickly.. sehwag needs to know ..that he ass is under fire...

Re: What to do about Sehwag? It would be a bit harsh on Jaffer seeing that he did ok (until he got out) last inning. I do hope he makes a big knock tomorrow. Sehwags not even getting the starts I wouldnt want RD to open Jaffer/Gambhir..and the rest. Depending on how WJ does...if he dsoent do much..then maybe opening with Dravid is the way..erm..forward

Re: What to do about Sehwag? He should be dropped now for his own good. He has been out of form now for around 10 months minimum. He needs to go back to FC cricket for around 6 months and rediscover his form and technique. International cricket is not the place to discover his old technique and form. This is not doing him any favours