Sorry for this , but ITS BOUT TIME WE PRODUCED A GENIUINE QUICK

Ram

The last nail in the coffin - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6275966.stm Here , some Afghan is claiming their fast bowlers than India's coz they were bowling at 140-145 kmph. I know pace means zilch in actual terms. Its the talent and skill of the bowler that matters most. But just to shut these morons , who will probably get ass whooped if they ever get onto a cricket field to play a match against India , we need a quick bowler who can touch 150 Ks...

"Faster than Indians and on par with Pakistanis".:D

The last nail in the coffin - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6275966.stm Here , some Afghan is claiming their fast bowlers than India's coz they were bowling at 140-145 kmph. I know pace means zilch in actual terms. Its the talent and skill of the bowler that matters most. But just to shut these morons , who will probably get ass whooped if they ever get onto a cricket field to play a match against India , we need a quick bowler who can touch 150 Ks...
I am surprised that you say that MM! It's no coincident that at least 90% of the great fast bowlers of the past have been supremely quick.
"Faster than Indians and on par with Pakistanis".:D I am surprised that you say that MM! It's no coincident that at least 90% of the great fast bowlers of the past have been supremely quick.
MP, I assume fast here means - bowling at more than 145Ks consistently. And who does come to your mind when talking past great fast bowlers ( from 1980s onwards) ? Lillee , Botham , Kapil , Holding, Garner , Marshall , Hadlee , Ambrose, Wasim , Waqar , Imran , Walsh , Mcgrath etc ? How many in this list bowled at 145 + 4 out of 6 balls an over ? 3 maybe 4 ? Pace is good MP , but ultimately its the skill.
MP, I assume fast here means - bowling at more than 145Ks consistently. And who does come to your mind when talking past great fast bowlers ( from 1980s onwards) ? Lillee , Botham , Kapil , Holding, Garner , Marshall , Hadlee , Ambrose, Wasim , Waqar , Imran , Walsh , Mcgrath etc ? .
Lee, Akhtar, Bond, Flintoff - The current cream of the crop
I know pace means zilch in actual terms. Its the talent and skill of the bowler that matters most.
Pace of a bowler is analogus to the size of a man's you-know-what. If you are on the plus side/size it doesnt mean anything in itself, but if you are on the short side you feel it shall go against you, even if it doesnt. :regular_smile: Personally I would love to see an Indian bowler cranking 95 mph plus on a regularly basis. Much as I am happy to see a Zaheer or a Sreesanth win us series in England or West Indies, a full blast pace bowler shall complete our attack. xx
"Faster than Indians and on par with Pakistanis".:D I am surprised that you say that MM! It's no coincident that at least 90% of the great fast bowlers of the past have been supremely quick.
Supremely quick means?? There was no speed guns to measure their speed. So only batsmen can say how quick they were. And many batsmen tell us that speed gun might not be showing a batsman to be bowling at 145+ but his bowling comes extremely quickly after pitching. So isn't it all relative??
mm i know why ur post got edited when u were swearing.. i thought and thought and thought and then i came up with this - today is Janmashtmi, and hence the mod or whoever edited ur thread was aware of that and hence didn't want to hear or see such abusive lang.. hence the deletion of ur wordz..
:haha: Cant believe you have actually come up with a reason for it, especially the Janmashtami part. You are simply awesome, C'tics.

I'm quite happy it was edited. I still can't quite fathom why we would want to be swearing to make a statement. But for this forums if I were visiting any and I found expletives in the topic title I would quite avoid the forums. It is better to keep it clean considering young ones are among that visit the forums and it won't be a work safe website if people are cussing and swearing in every sentence.