We only need 50 overs - Mark Boucher

PaiN_KiLLeR

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/6217745.stm Boucher said: "If we hit good areas we're very confident of bowling them out in the first two sessions. "We have respect for quite a few of their batters, but we believe we're the side who can run the show." Wicket-keeper Mahendra Dhoni said: "In cricket I don't predict anything, and if I was a South African cricketer I would not say that you can bowl the Indian team out in 50 overs. "It's an evenly poised match."

Re: We only need 50 overs - Mark Boucher Fair enough call by Boucher although annoying for India. I don't understand why he shouldn't really be thinking so. So far they have bowled 13 overs and have picked up 2 wicket (one burgled thanks to the mane in white coat). India played about 70+ overs in the first innings when relatively pressure was lot less. Do you expect them to perform any better in the second innings when the pressure this big? Although I may sound pessimist I am just trying to keep things practical. Only rain can save India, not guts, not Tendulkar, not Laxman. It is fair the Saffies are feeling confident of rolling India over in about 50-60 overs.

Re: We only need 50 overs - Mark Boucher Touch wood.... Local Weather Report for Durban KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Current Durban Weather Conditions Updated Dec 30, 2006 02:00 AM Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 24?C Dew Point: 20?C Barometer: 101.1 kPa Wind: WSW 11 km/h Humidity: 78.4 % Visibility: n/a Local Durban Weather Forecast Saturday, December 30th, 2006 Overnight Temperature: 21?C Cloudy with showers likely. Windy. Saturday Morning Temperature: 21?C Cloudy with showers likely. Windy. Saturday Afternoon Temperature: 21?C Cloudy with a chance of showers. Windy at times. Saturday Evening Temperature: 20?C

Re: We only need 50 overs - Mark Boucher hey... dont think you are a pessimist... u r that... confirm... thats the fate of us... being well educated enough... if we are like this... nothing to be surprised if the masses critisize... south africa got out for 80 when there is no pressure... did that happen again... dont feel proud tomorrow if at all india gets all out in 50 overs... even if india looses in 15 overs,,, u should be ashamed of yourself... Easy to critisize when loosing and the same you will be banging butts when winning... Stay positive even if we loose... because it is we who are loosing or winning... and thats all the team we have got... (keep aside the politics) please dont search for reasons and dont be pessimist... try to change your mentality... lets put it like this... just think of a sport you are good at... for example... do u play cricket? tennis? how good are you when u play good oposition how consistent are you and your team... its just the same here... will u think the same way... dont be mad... just think... i dont think you are practical... i m pretty sure india can draw if not win... because we have players of that caliber... hoping for the best...

Fair enough call by Boucher although annoying for India. I don't understand why he shouldn't really be thinking so. So far they have bowled 13 overs and have picked up 2 wicket (one burgled thanks to the mane in white coat). India played about 70+ overs in the first innings when relatively pressure was lot less. Do you expect them to perform any better in the second innings when the pressure this big? Although I may sound pessimist I am just trying to keep things practical. Only rain can save India, not guts, not Tendulkar, not Laxman. It is fair the Saffies are feeling confident of rolling India over in about 50-60 overs.