who is the best journalist of india(among english news channel)

don_corleone840

rahul-kanwal27_350_120412011053.jpg Rahul Kanwal
Rahul Kanwal He's the face that launches a million debates every single evening on Headlines Today. From the biggest political talking point to the issue that threatens to create a social divide, he will bring you all the perspectives - all sides of the story. Centrestage is the show that picks up the biggest story of the day and discusses it threadbare, and Rahul is always at the centre of the stage. http://headlinestoday.intoday.in/headlines_today/anchor/rahul-kanwal/1/28534.html
Not seen him much but a very soft spoken person

Seriously.. how Arnab Goswami can make it even to the to the shortlist? He just knows how to bark.
+++++++ Arnob Goswami, in my books, is the worst journalist/anchor out there. If his incessant monotonous barking wasn't enough, he also always has this smug holier than thou attitude (which is completely misplaced) and comes across as someone who thinks himself to be the sole repository of all intelligence and goodness in the world.

None of them.All of them are on congress payrolls.
Barkha Dutt very possible ( re: Nira Radia tapes), but Arnob and Sagarika Ghose are on the congress payroll? Doesn't seem like it at all. Labeling news channels and anchors as Congress/BJP stooges is a cop out for many people and politicians, when the channels have something to say against their party. Leaving the political aspects aside, I'd say Barkha Dutt can conduct a program or a debate much better than Arnob or Rajdeep 'stupid grin' Sardesai. or Sagarika ' I dunno nuthin' Ghose. At least she facilitates the arguements better and gives people a chance to talk. The latter three keep interrupting every debate with their nonsense. Its quite frustrating.